Milli Tune CONTEST VERSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milli Tune CONTEST VERSE

One of the best trap beatmaker in Poland doing a contest to this beat and this is my verse. "I cooked this bitch like piggy meat" XD
    check it and tell me what yall think about it!

Feed left for Remember and javydade
    Female voice: Weezy?
    Lil Wayne: Yeah?
    Female voice: Where u goin'?
    Lil Wayne: ...up!
    Female voice: You're goin' a lil' bit to far.
    Lil Wayne: Hihaaaaaaa!!!

Weezy - Up Up & Away

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post

I apperciate that feedback bruh, thank you for keeping my motivation high as fuck XD

Weezy - Up Up & Away

Comment

Originally posted by Milli Tune View Post
        I apperciate that feedback bruh, thank you for keeping my motivation high as fuck XD

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

I have a hard time taking this serious cause it sounds like a Lil Wayne parody (Not lyrically, just in the delivery). Mixing sounds good though. Did you end up winning this contest?

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
            I have a hard time taking this serious cause it sounds like a Lil Wayne parody (Not lyrically, just in the delivery). Mixing sounds good though. Did you end up winning this contest?
            I will probably win this contest because many Polish rappers share this and say its first good verse round here. Also people in Poland like me a lot because they bielieve im first rapper from this stupidass country that have chances to do something more (they mean my English because nobody rap here in that language and if they do they sound weak as fukk because of accent)

You probably listen to me first time bruh cuz people here know why I have delivery like Weezy. You know it was hard for me to learn good ACCENT and reach good sound of english, listening to Wayne was that key and now I can say my accent is cool and good (not perfect but anyway good). Most of songs I was listening to was Lil Wayne's songs thats why I also took some of his delivery habits and thats why I sound like him sometimes. It's me cuz I cant sound different and bielieve me I was trying to

What about lyrically side of it? because myKill said a couple months ago I have very cool flow but I have to work on my punchlines and lyrics.

Weezy - Up Up & Away

Comment

Originally posted by Milli Tune View Post
              I will probably win this contest because many Polish rappers share this and say its first good verse round here. Also people in Poland like me a lot because they bielieve im first rapper from this stupidass country that have chances to do something more (they mean my English because nobody rap here in that language and if they do they sound weak as fukk because of accent)

You probably listen to me first time bruh cuz people here know why I have delivery like Weezy. You know it was hard for me to learn good ACCENT and reach good sound of english, listening to Wayne was that key and now I can say my accent is cool and good (not perfect but anyway good). Most of songs I was listening to was Lil Wayne's songs thats why I also took some of his delivery habits and thats why I sound like him sometimes. It's me cuz I cant sound different and bielieve me I was trying to

What about lyrically side of it? because myKill said a couple months ago I have very cool flow but I have to work on my punchlines and lyrics.
              That's a hell of a story. Congrats on where you've made it thus far, your lyrics are clear enough to understand properly. The lyrics are not trash, but I still think you need to come into your own style a bit in that aspect to. This is the second verse I've heard from you (the other being a feature I did for Mykill recently that you're also on). It's ok to rap like Wayne (he's my biggest inspiration as well), but you need to find your own lane lyrically. You sound like an 09 era Wayne rip-off, without the dope metaphors.

Just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                That's a hell of a story. Congrats on where you've made it thus far, your lyrics are clear enough to understand properly. The lyrics are not trash, but I still think you need to come into your own style a bit in that aspect to. This is the second verse I've heard from you (the other being a feature I did for Mykill recently that you're also on). It's ok to rap like Wayne (he's my biggest inspiration as well), but you need to find your own lane lyrically. You sound like an 09 era Wayne rip-off, without the dope metaphors.

Just being honest.
                Thank you. My verse on mykills song is weak as fukk I have to re-record it asap. Your feed gave me a huge of knowleage where I am right now. Its cool to know lyrically Im on that '09 shit cuz Wayne from 2007-2009 is my biggest inspiration. I know one day I will do it my way but now Im still practise to master other elements

Weezy - Up Up & Away

Comment

"atcha neck like vampires that drain blood out" hmmmm, not bad
                  "fresher than an expiration date" decent, but could be better if you flipped it better
                  "no time for these niggas, like no watch on my wrist" that one was kinda nice...
                  "i'm the god, my dreams blessed like i'm sleep on crucifix" eh, not bad either
                  "if you'd rather be higher than us, then where the fuck is your airplane?" hmmm...

After a few listens, I can see how this is entertaining. Your mixing definitely shits on a lotta people's stuff here. Your engineer is a damn good. I would add some more adlibs to the bridge part (haters goin down). Acapella part was too fast. This was entertaining. Wayne comparisons aside, I think you've got the flow and mic presence part down. Just work on the punches and you'll be good to take Poland by storm. My only request is that I get a spot on the tour.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.8/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    "atcha neck like vampires that drain blood out" hmmmm, not bad
                    "fresher than an expiration date" decent, but could be better if you flipped it better
                    "no time for these niggas, like no watch on my wrist" that one was kinda nice...
                    "i'm the god, my dreams blessed like i'm sleep on crucifix" eh, not bad either
                    "if you'd rather be higher than us, then where the fuck is your airplane?" hmmm...

After a few listens, I can see how this is entertaining. Your mixing definitely shits on a lotta people's stuff here. Your engineer is a damn good. I would add some more adlibs to the bridge part (haters goin down). Acapella part was too fast. This was entertaining. Wayne comparisons aside, I think you've got the flow and mic presence part down. Just work on the punches and you'll be good to take Poland by storm. My only request is that I get a spot on the tour.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.8/5
                    Wow thank you man a lot for that feed. Means a lot of for me fo real. You just did 2 misstakes in my lyrics first is
                    "fresher than NO expiration date"
                    and second is
                    "and if you TRYNNA be higher than us than where da fuck is your airplane"
                    also if you didn't get it verse
                    "she asked me how many days I will work on G1 I said six"
                    is reference to that "Im the God" becuase God have been worked 6 days on creating our world. G1 is Greener 1, my real soon mixtape ;d

Yup man i really workin on punchs after your last feedback because Polish is not the top of my ambitions. I hope one day I will be workin with some good rappers from USA and Im thinking about fly there when I will have a good portfolio and good manager

- - - Updated - - -

And ofc u've got that SOPT : D

Weezy - Up Up & Away

Comment

This is sick man your mixing is on point! You kinda come in sounding like '08 Lil Wayne, but then you flipped it up a bit, especially towards the end. Keep up the good work.
                      SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
                      MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

Working...
                      X