• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artille - I'll Be Alright

Hello everyone
    I'm back with another track!

I'll Be Alright
    (Prod. by Scarecrow Beats)

I'm planning to put this on my upcoming mixtape, Heavy Artillery. This is one of my favorite tracks so far.
    I did the mixing for it. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that and the rest of the track in general.
    All feedback is welcome.

Thank you, for your time.

Feedback 1
    Feedback 2

Originally posted by Artille View Post

Hello everyone
    I'm back with another track!

I'll Be Alright
    (Prod. by Scarecrow Beats)

I'm planning to put this on my upcoming mixtape, Heavy Artillery. This is one of my favorite tracks so far.
    I did the mixing for it. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that and the rest of the track in general.
    All feedback is welcome.

Thank you, for your time.

Feedback 1
    Feedback 2
    I ain't no feedback guy, but i liked it alot m8.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Sounds good... you can hear the 'plosives (when you say a P). Sometimes you can reduce this with the EQ by doing a hi and low pass cutoff. Try adding a limiter and make sure you're not clipping. I like the sing-songy flow on this. When doing your chorus/hook, do three takes and align one to the left and one to right. Gives it a better stereo effect, but you have to be sure to match up the vocals completely.

Multis are fucking good and relentless. Good storytelling elements to this too. I think sometimes you get to into your flow with something and you lose some of the emotion to it, like you did with your 3rd verse. You need some more life in the verses, like you did on the chorus/hook.

This beat needs some strings... like a violin... hmm... You should try singing more.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.3/5

Comment

chill song

your quality is dope

we needed u when the lwhq coco freestyles were being recorded lol

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          Sounds good... you can hear the 'plosives (when you say a P). Sometimes you can reduce this with the EQ by doing a hi and low pass cutoff. Try adding a limiter and make sure you're not clipping. I like the sing-songy flow on this. When doing your chorus/hook, do three takes and align one to the left and one to right. Gives it a better stereo effect, but you have to be sure to match up the vocals completely.

Multis are fucking good and relentless. Good storytelling elements to this too. I think sometimes you get to into your flow with something and you lose some of the emotion to it, like you did with your 3rd verse. You need some more life in the verses, like you did on the chorus/hook.

This beat needs some strings... like a violin... hmm... You should try singing more.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.3/5
          Word up, I appreciate the in depth feed. I'll give that a shot next time. I'm not garbage at singing, but it's not really my lane.

Comment

Sounds good to hear some singing in the forums. I thought the vocals were a little too high. Also noticed the plosives mykill was talking about. At some points in the second verse I felt like you were maybe catching up to the beat, like behind a little bit? Either that or focused on getting it down correctly that it sounded flat. Wanted the chorus to stand out more as well.

Other than that it was a great listen! definitely would like to hear some other songs you might have harmonized on. Overall 4.5/5

Comment

Your voice is dope for a chill flow like this. It complements the beat well. Take it to a studio and see if they can clean up the audio and this song could really bang
              SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
              MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

I'm not even good at mixing, so I don't have any tips, but it sounds good to me. Lyrically delivered as always. I like the little singing inflection you did, it worked and sounded good. this lil' laidback delivery worked well on this instrumental, too, but i agree with mykill said about the lack of emotion, it's not bad enough to turn off the song, but it gets a little monotonous because it stays the same throughout the entire song.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Thats not really the type of tracks I usually listen to but your flow, voice and lyrics were on point man! Really clean mixing and I like that voice has something like J. Cole imo, sounds pretty professional.

Comment

Lyrics, Flow, and beat are on point.
                    Kinda reminds me of a J. Cole track.
                    Your voice sounds a little to loud in the mix.
                    There's a little too much reverb in the chorus, Try using it on the last word in the bar (so on the "Alright" "Today" "Night" "My Life")

Other than that great track!
                    4/5

Comment

Working...
                    X