Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Sean Type Beat. Let me know what you think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Sean Type Beat. Let me know what you think!

why do you add things like 'big sean type beat' to the title?

is it to get more views?

Comment

Yea and it's something I can picture him spittin on.

Comment

mixing could be better and snare doesn't match beat. need to EQ out the low end a bit. Not too bad 3/5

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

is it to get more views?
        That's that shit I don't like!
        It paints both the artist and producer in a box. Just do you!
        .................... ....................

Comment

is it to get more views?
          yeah, its for views bc people search for beats like that. like, "Big Sean type beat" or "Lil Wayne type beat".
          its not putting them in a box, its just for exposure, you dont have to rap like tha artist bc its a their type beat.

Comment

It's not a bad beat. The piano sounds hella fake and novice. Get you some VSTs or something that sound more realistic. The horns are bad at all, and I'm a sucker for some good horns in a beat. Composition is good, just some of the instruments sound fisher price. I do think putting "Big Sean type Beat" is far fetched. There's a lot that needs to get to 100% before that's a reality, but I honest I could see someone else on a beat like this - Tech N9ne. Think about it.

Mykill's Verdict: 2.9/5

Comment

Mixing could be a lil better but I like it. Keep going and you could be a dope producer bro
              I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
              FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Thanks bro. I just got the new Yamaha HS speakers so i imagine my mixes will come out a lot cleaner.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                Mixing could be a lil better but I like it. Keep going and you could be a dope producer bro
                Thanks bro. I just got the new Yamaha HS speakers so i imagine my mixes will come out a lot cleaner.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                It's not a bad beat. The piano sounds hella fake and novice. Get you some VSTs or something that sound more realistic. The horns are bad at all, and I'm a sucker for some good horns in a beat. Composition is good, just some of the instruments sound fisher price. I do think putting "Big Sean type Beat" is far fetched. There's a lot that needs to get to 100% before that's a reality, but I honest I could see someone else on a beat like this - Tech N9ne. Think about it.

Mykill's Verdict: 2.9/5
                Thanks bro and word all the sounds in this besides the brass were from Nexus which to me are okay but word probably gonna get kontact soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  That's that shit I don't like!
                  It paints both the artist and producer in a box. Just do you!
                  yea i don't understand it

Originally posted by 1Broskie View Post
                  yeah, its for views bc people search for beats like that. like, "Big Sean type beat" or "Lil Wayne type beat".
                  its not putting them in a box, its just for exposure, you dont have to rap like tha artist bc its a their type beat.
                  yea but so many trolls do it

or wack producers

and what exactly is a 'lil wayne type beat' or a 'big sean beat' lol?

I've heard them both on all types of different beats

Comment

or wack producers

and what exactly is a 'lil wayne type beat' or a 'big sean beat' lol?

I've heard them both on all types of different beats
                    tru, tha producer usually goes off of their recent sound. mjNichols is a beast.

Comment

dis is not ah bad beat just needs sum better mixing

Comment

I could see the migos up here more than big sean. I think its a dope beat overall a few thing could mixed a lil better but other than that its dope 4/5 .. I can understand the whole ___ type beat thing in the title. Personally I think it's a good SEO trick. It's all personal preference tho. Where one person may hear Big Sean someone could hear someone totally different. Keep up the good work and do you bro
                        https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Working...
                        X