Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Mykill - F4 - Blessings (Machete Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Mykill - F4 - Blessings (Machete Mix)

Your freestyle is insane!!!
    The third boi sounds a bit distorted (I'm kinda of a fan of it).
    The Hook sounds like some drake shit!
    You bring so much energy to this track!
    There are a couple parts where your flow's a bit off (end of the first verse).
    The "You know I" in the chorus sound a bit rushed to me.

BTW I haven't heard the original yet just checking it out now.
    Comparing this to the original:

You bring so much more energy than the original (that relies on the beat), you matched the beats energy!
    I like your version of the hook it's more gritty.

Overall solid track
    4.5/5

Comment

mykill you killiked this fam. mixing is dope as hell. for this to be a freestyle you snap fr fr 4/5
      I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Bro I could see you doing a video for this one. 4/5.. I haven't forgot about the collab either bro. I just don't have a mic at the moment.
        https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

dis is phuckn dope ya freestyle was ill but dat 2nd verse was beyond crazy good shit my nigga #TRIPLESALUTE

Comment

Fucking fire, man. This is a good spin on the original.
            SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
            MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

There's a lot of unnecessary noises in the opening. That freestyle was far better than anything I could spit on the spot. If you truly freestyled that then I'm really impressed. I'm not feeling the hook, but I don't care much for Drake's version either. The second verse is one of the better verses I've heard from you tbh. Your flow was on point and smooth! The mixing sounds good, per usual.

3.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                There's a lot of unnecessary noises in the opening. That freestyle was far better than anything I could spit on the spot. If you truly freestyled that then I'm really impressed. I'm not feeling the hook, but I don't care much for Drake's version either. The second verse is one of the better verses I've heard from you tbh. Your flow was on point and smooth! The mixing sounds good, per usual.

3.5/5
                Yeah that first part is a legit freestyle. Just got in the mode like when i wrote the 2nd first. I think both are about a month apart, but it was fun putting this together. Sometimes I get that vibe for a beat and just go off.

Glad you guys liked this one. Hopefully some new shit will be droppin' soon. #ThaFlood4 And Trap Phatasy is almost done. Mixing/Mastering is a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                X