Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Rhythm&Wave] King Kailez - Move On (Cire)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rhythm&Wave] King Kailez - Move On (Cire)

A nice rnb banger fresh out the vault. If you like it please comment, like, or share. Thanks...Find more music on www.Kailez.com ..Also hit me up for art work needs at Kingkailez93@gmail.com

Feed 1 & 2

Last edited by Laudacity93; 06-09-2015, 07:52 PM. Reason: (Prod. Cire)
    https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Not enough delay (echo) on the vocals. Would do good with some slight harmonies and singing adlibs. Something like a "telephone'd" voice, kinda what you did towards the end around the 2:45 mark. Should have done that throughout. This song has a good vibe to it - simple yet put together well. Different than what you typically hear around here (with the exception of Kash/2woAM now a days). Are you still using the same FL settings (C-Ro I think) or are you using something else? What mastering techniques do you use?

Mykill's Verdict: 3.8/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      Not enough delay (echo) on the vocals. Would do good with some slight harmonies and singing adlibs. Something like a "telephone'd" voice, kinda what you did towards the end around the 2:45 mark. Should have done that throughout. This song has a good vibe to it - simple yet put together well. Different than what you typically hear around here (with the exception of Kash/2woAM now a days). Are you still using the same FL settings (C-Ro I think) or are you using something else? What mastering techniques do you use?

Mykill's Verdict: 3.8/5
      Thanks for the feed bro. I try to deliver something different when I can. The next release is Hip-Hop tho..
      One of my last releases someone said to turn down the delay, so I made sure in my vocal chain to lower the amount. the effect at the 2:45 mark was reverb. I wanted the song to build up so I started off dry then as the song progress I added more reverb mainly on the chorus tho. As far as FL settings I couldn't even tell you I recorded this a few months ago. I started using C-ro settings but after researching and experimenting a lil I developed my own vocal chain. Mastering well for me depends on the song like if there's a lot going on I may EQ certain Freqs of the instrumental out to make my vocals stand clear. Waves plugin is must for me.
      https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Working...
      X