Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Stat x Willie Waters x Checkmate - Flex

NEW WAVE ALERT: G-Stat x Willie Waters x Checkmate - Flex

WOW 5/5 this song is fucking great!. I fuck with the original heavy and didn't think anyone could do the beat better than RHQ but yall proved me wrong. Nice work bro..Also artwork is A1
    Last edited by Laudacity93; 06-10-2015, 01:26 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

I like the subtlties of the beat. Very low key and catchy instrumental. Hook was mixed and sung perfectly. Before your verse, dude needs slightly more reverb on his distorted lines. Your verse was good. This was a quality track. Nice job!

Mykill's Verdict: 4.1/5

Comment

I like this track what's your youtube channel I would like to subscribe to it verses were dope and hook sounds just as good as rich homes 4.5/5

Comment

This song is sooo catchy fo real! And checkmate verse killed beat! 4.2/5
          Female voice: Weezy?
          Lil Wayne: Yeah?
          Female voice: Where u goin'?
          Lil Wayne: ...up!
          Female voice: You're goin' a lil' bit to far.
          Lil Wayne: Hihaaaaaaa!!!

Weezy - Up Up & Away

Comment

Originally posted by Laudacity93 View Post
            WOW 5/5 this song is fucking great!. I fuck with the original heavy and didn't think anyone could do the beat better than RHQ but yall proved me wrong. Nice work bro..Also artwork is A1
            #TRIPLESALUTE appreciate dat

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            I like the subtlties of the beat. Very low key and catchy instrumental. Hook was mixed and sung perfectly. Before your verse, dude needs slightly more reverb on his distorted lines. Your verse was good. This was a quality track. Nice job!

Mykill's Verdict: 4.1/5
            #TRIPLESALUTE precut it...say my recording situation is more solid now I think we should try dis collab thing one mo time

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CashMoneyMillionaire View Post
            I like this track what's your youtube channel I would like to subscribe to it verses were dope and hook sounds just as good as rich homes 4.5/5
            #TRIPLESALUTE appreciate we got sum more music just fuck wit it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Milli Tune View Post
            This song is sooo catchy fo real! And checkmate verse killed beat! 4.2/5
            #TRIPLESALUTE appreciate it say we got sum more shit coming just fuck wit it

Comment

WOW this is DOPE! Get this on your local station and it will pop off. Nuff said.
              SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
              MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

I had never heard the original to this song until after I heard yours and I have to say you guys did a better job. This hook is smoother. Dope remix! The mixing sounds great too.

Comment

Originally posted by elow252 View Post
                  WOW this is DOPE! Get this on your local station and it will pop off. Nuff said.
                  #triplesalute we got mo shit fukk wit us

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by elow252 View Post
                  #triplesalute we got mo shit fukk wit us

Comment

Working...
                  X