How can I start my way to USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milli Tune View Post
    Damn guys please do not talk about my style. I know how I sound, where I am what I have to change. I really have awareness. But I asked simply question and still ain't get right anwser.
    Welcome to the internet bro. You need thick skin and to take nothing personally honestly.

Good luck though.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      Or Dr. Carter's 1st patient
      You wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Welcome to the internet bro. You need thick skin and to take nothing personally honestly.

Good luck though.
      Yeah I know man and Im not mad or angry. Just said.
      Female voice: Weezy?
      Lil Wayne: Yeah?
      Female voice: Where u goin'?
      Lil Wayne: ...up!
      Female voice: You're goin' a lil' bit to far.
      Lil Wayne: Hihaaaaaaa!!!

Weezy - Up Up & Away

Comment

Originally posted by Milli Tune View Post
        Do I have to go to usa by myself and start to lookin for some luck or I can stay here make music and do all by internet way till somebody will grab me if I will be good???
        Hmm... I would say to really break in the American market you'd have to be here. Its not that easy for a Rap group or a solo rapper to break into the American market without being here and making connections / networking in this area. Look at Iggy, she didnt really get serious traction until she packed it all up and made it over here, yet still she had to go to the UK market to get enough spins and recognition to break here.

I don't know if the Polish rap market is big enough or respected enough to get you that kind of attention. I'm not the one to say it, because doing it is a big life change, but I'd say to really get into the American market you'd have to move here and start working with people here. But then again, you never know. You could do a feature for someone over here and garner interest that way. Too many variables to really come up with a definite answer, especially in an internet savvy, blog-centric world.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          Hmm... I would say to really break in the American market you'd have to be here. Its not that easy for a Rap group or a solo rapper to break into the American market without being here and making connections / networking in this area. Look at Iggy, she didnt really get serious traction until she packed it all up and made it over here, yet still she had to go to the UK market to get enough spins and recognition to break here.

I don't know if the Polish rap market is big enough or respected enough to get you that kind of attention. I'm not the one to say it, because doing it is a big life change, but I'd say to really get into the American market you'd have to move here and start working with people here. But then again, you never know. You could do a feature for someone over here and garner interest that way. Too many variables to really come up with a definite answer, especially in an internet savvy, blog-centric world.
          Im afraid you right bro ;/ and now its so difficult because its about to change my whole life if I will go to US. Its cool but I dont have any connections here so movin there is the same level of risk as playing slots in Vegas. One thang which keeps me in belief is that I have cool history behind me, you know young boy from poland going alone to US and try try try... I have big street credit here, in Poland so I think in US will be the same. Thats why Im still thinkin' about it and one day I will go probably

BTW lately in Poland was Soulja Boys performance and I was supporting him on stage but before that I relieved some weed for him. When I was sitting with him on the backstage he told me: "keep doing your thang and believe in swag" (haha). I found on backstage carts with number to one of his coaches/motivation persons, maybe I should call him hmm
          Female voice: Weezy?
          Lil Wayne: Yeah?
          Female voice: Where u goin'?
          Lil Wayne: ...up!
          Female voice: You're goin' a lil' bit to far.
          Lil Wayne: Hihaaaaaaa!!!

Weezy - Up Up & Away

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
            Or Dr. Carter's 1st patient
            lmao exactly

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
            X