Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2woAM - On N On

Checkout new single from my EP

Feed: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/60121-artille-real-talk-2.html#post1427135

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/61737-checkmate-x-willie-waters-too-nasty.html#post1427136
    Last edited by tmillzy; 06-29-2015, 08:02 AM.
    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
    FERINA OMO or Die

This beat is NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSTY....

I liked the autotune mixing on this. Sounds perrrrfect. I'd turn the vocals up slightly, get kinda drowned out by the bass in the beat (but it could be these headphones). Maybe it's just the adlibs. Try that and tweak it and see, but judging by the quality of this you're probably good on the mixing. See, tuning that autotune takes these songs to a WHOLE other level. Take this and push it through the channels. You got one fam... This shit goooooes....

Mykill's Verdict: 4.6/5

Comment

Definitely feeling the production on this one. The mixing sounds great. You executed the style of track you were going for, but I'm just not a fan of it. It doesn't have a lot of replay value to me. Perhaps a rap switch up would have made it more interesting to me. The verses are basic, but the hook is very catchy!

3/5

Comment

Dis shit is DOPE as fuck everything about it dis is ah easy 5/5 keep'em coming #triplesalute

Comment

hell yeah we can remix it @Checkmatemuzick

- - - Updated - - -

preciate bro. tha love is reel @mykill

- - - Updated - - -

honestly that was the point with this sum catchy and basic. thats what people want now especially in my age group. i have more complex music but i was going after a certain audience with this if I can get it off the ground. i preciate the opinion tho bro. mad luv [MENTION=372]Artille[/MENTION]
          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

@tmillzy send dat shit ASAP gr8muzick@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X