• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Mykill - Trap Phantasy (Album)

#MacheteSeasonContinues

Download: AUDIOMACK

Stream: SOUNDCLOUD

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/61752-e-low-practice-session.html#post1426689
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ml#post1422573
    Last edited by mykill; 07-29-2015, 05:31 PM.

you dropped this at a bad time brah #fwa

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      you dropped this at a bad time brah #fwa
      Eh, I know. Just trying to get the music out cause I'm to other shit now.

Comment

bumpity bump

Comment

:/ .

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            :/ .
            Trying to find where I downloaded those versions of "Rule or Die" with your verse.

Updated with Soundcloud link.

Comment

I know I'm hella late on this feedback, but I've finally found the time to sit down and listen to the whole thing.

1. Power Moves Only - This instrumental goes hard AF! I love the energy. You murdered this. Multi's were on point. No lyrics that blew me away though. 4/5
              2. Fresh 2 Death - Another dope instrumental. I'm not sure how I feel about the hook on this one. The verses weren't bad. The song is listenable, but not great. 2.5/5
              3. Whippin - Not a huge fan of this beat. I'm not feeling lyrics overall on this track and there a couple parts where the flow sounds a bit weird. 1/5
              4. F U Pay Me - Interesting instrumental for sure. The feature wasn't bad, but I wasn't too impressed with him. You brought a calmer energy on this one, but it still worked out. I was feeling the lyrics more on this than the last couple tracks. There was some substance at times. Flow was straight as well. 3/5
              5. Trap Phantasy - This beat goes HARD! There's some nice lyrics and solid energy on this one too. The hook is nice as well. The only thing I dislike about your flow is when you try to cram too many syllables into one bar rather than reconstructing the bar to make it sound better. 4/5
              6. Pull Up - More dope production... The hook is pretty dope, but the pull up is a bit too intense for me lol. I like the verses on this one both lyrically and flow wise. 4.5/5
              7. Skylar Diggins - This is my type of beat right here! I love the hook. You stuck to the topic and had some nice multis throughout the track. There's really nothing I can say negative about this song. Great job! 5/5
              8. Tha Interlude - The instrumental is pretty cool. I'm not feeling the beginning autotuned singing. Afterwords you had a solid verse, but this track isn't anything special. 3/5
              9. How Many - Left feedback here.
              10. Hattori Hanzo - The beat is also pretty interesting. The Hattoria Hanzo part at the beginning is far too low, but sounds good during the actual hook. Your verse was nice. Yung Famous came harder though. He murdered it! Crary came pretty hard too, but could've came harder. Your last verse was one of the best on the tape. 4/5
              11. Rule or Die - This beat is straight. The hook is alright, pretty catchy, possibly could've been louder. Didn't find anything special about the verses lyrically, but the flow remained on point. 2/5
              12. Watch It - Sick instrumental! I like the hook and the verses are solid. Once again, a solid flow. 4.5/5
              13. Testify - Left feedback here.
              14. FYM IV - I really like this instrumental. The hook goes hard. I like your verse much better than your last verse (which I don't think you should have rerecorded, I liked the original more). I'm not feeling Milli Tune's verse on this. The last dude goes hard AF! lol 3.5/5
              15. T.H.R.O.N.E. - I'm not sure how I feel about this beat. I like the lyrics on this track! The hook is alright. Not a bad outro. 3/5

Overall, this is a solid tape. There's only a couple track on it that I truly disliked. Otherwise, you are consistent throughout the tape. I'm happy to be a part of it. Keep it up, broski!

3.5/5
              Last edited by Artille; 07-29-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                I know I'm hella late on this feedback, but I've finally found the time to sit down and listen to the whole thing.

Overall, this is a solid tape. There's only a couple track on it that I truly disliked. Otherwise, you are consistent throughout the tape. I'm happy to be a part of it. Keep it up, broski!

3.5/5
                Bruuuuuuuuh.... Thanks for checking it out and giving detailed feedback. I appreciate that greatly. I'd say I was 90% happy with how this turned out. Next one should be pretty good. Working on my multies and punches.

Comment

Working...
                X