chicks love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicks love

#chicks_love..................Yeah ohh yeah chicks i love you..Ohh yeah chicks i love you...I say i love you chicks,i love you..Ohh mahh chicks i love you.....Ohh yeah i sawa you chicks,yeah i saw you.I saw ya chicks,yeah i saw you...Ohh you chicks,yeah you chicks...The bob saw you chicks,the bob saw you....Can ya feel it chicks,i say can you feel it..Its hot chick its hot,can you deal it..Yeah can you feel it,yeah can you feel it...You can deal it chicks,i say you can deal it..Ohh yeah you can deal it chicks,i say you can deal it..And motherfuckers never gonna feel it,yeah they never gonna deal it..Yeah motherfucker never gonna feel it,yeah they never gonna deal it....Yeah mahh lips wanna touch your lips you chicks..Yeah mahh lips wanna touch your lips touch chicks..Then what?yeah i said then what?..Yeah then a kiss,yeah kiss.Mahh lips wanna kiss your lips you chicks..Yeah kiss,ohh yeah kiss,kiss after kiss,yeah kiss after kiss.Ohh yeah i say mahh lips wanna kiss your lips you chicks.....Yeah ohh motherfuckers..Ohh yeah motherfuckers..Motherfucker came between us i will hit them with bricks..Yeah hit them with bricks..Yeah bricks after bricks....Yeah mahh lips wanna kiss your lips you chicks..Yeah chick after chick,yeah chick after chick.Yeah kiss after kiss yeah kiss after kiss....Yeah love you,i say i love you chicks..Yeah love you chicks...

Originally posted by bob_bawa View Post
    #chicks_love..................
    There's a section for written raps: Writers Block

Comment

Ohh yeah thats your id link your sight...

Comment

Thanks ohh thanks itz mahh pleasure

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks ohh thanks itz mahh pleasure

Comment

Working...
        X