Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Malone type beat

My first thread here.

I would like also to spend 2 words to introduce myself: I'm a rapper/producer from Rome.
    I started to produce rap in 2001, in these years I have produced lots of artists in Italy and now I feel ready to push my music out from my country.

Trying to improve every single day since 2001, this is my philosophy.

My latest:

This is a beat inspired to the track "White Iverson" of Post Malone.

If you really like it, you can lalso leave a comment on YT, I would really apprecciate that

Here the link: https://youtu.be/aAzwj8NlVJ8

Originally posted by sweltobeats View Post
    My first thread here.

I would like also to spend 2 words to introduce myself: I'm a rapper/producer from Rome.
    I started to produce rap in 2001, in these years I have produced lots of artists in Italy and now I feel ready to push my music out from my country.

Trying to improve every single day since 2001, this is my philosophy.

My latest:

This is a beat inspired to the track "White Iverson" of Post Malone.

If you really like it, you can lalso leave a comment on YT, I would really apprecciate that

Here the link: https://youtu.be/aAzwj8NlVJ8
    this is nice man

i have a question what plugins do you use to mix and master
    this is where I lack I feel like I dont got the best skills when it comes to mixing and mastering ppls beats always sound more loud and ambient then mine I seen some top reverb plugins for 700 dollars lol

Comment

*fire emoji* my head was bobbing as soon as that snare came in. keep at it.
      on tha flip, there were so many tags.. but u dont wanna be robbed so i understand.

Comment

Doooooooooooooope!! The mix on this is perfect, it's got such a deep feel within it which is great, it dosen't sound simple and it's not too noisy either which is a great mixture!!
        Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

this is dope

Comment

dope shit!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            this is nice man

i have a question what plugins do you use to mix and master
            this is where I lack I feel like I dont got the best skills when it comes to mixing and mastering ppls beats always sound more loud and ambient then mine I seen some top reverb plugins for 700 dollars lol
            tbh all reverb plugins are the same for the most part.
            don't forget the stereo separation knob on the mixer. that helps too.
            .................... ....................

Comment

It bang's broh frfr!!

Comment

Working...
              X