Originally posted by -_- View Post
      This shit was hard to me, I don't care 10/10 whatever the fuck it is,
      Just admit you want zimmie cock you tree branch

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Just admit you want zimmie cock you tree branch
        that was creative.

Comment

This instrumental is chill as fuck, but unfortunately your vocals being so off beat makes this song unenjoyable for me. I would prefer to hear your solo vocals over this. Also, your vocals seem to get choppy towards the end. Lyrics seem interesting, but it's hard to hear a lot of them because you're off beat. I'd like to hear more work from you in the future with this flaw fixed.

1/5

Comment

your vocals are a little fast. bars are decent.
            3/5
            .................... ....................

Comment

yo ur voice and words were both dope in this...only thing i would say is tighten up the flow and cadence...but ur delivery and lyrics were on point imo...

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                This shit was hard to me, I don't care 10/10 whatever the fuck it is,
                ohhh shit this truely a blessed moment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                This instrumental is chill as fuck, but unfortunately your vocals being so off beat makes this song unenjoyable for me. I would prefer to hear your solo vocals over this. Also, your vocals seem to get choppy towards the end. Lyrics seem interesting, but it's hard to hear a lot of them because you're off beat. I'd like to hear more work from you in the future with this flaw fixed.

1/5
                thank you for the honesty im pretty new to all this stuff so im trying my best to improve, my next track will be a lot more refined going to ask some of my mates that know more about these sort of things what i can do to improve mastering wise haha

be on the look out for more music, be on the look out for more music

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                your vocals are a little fast. bars are decent.
                3/5
                i struggle to flow for some reason my brain works to fast for my mouth hahah something i can definitely improve with time be on the look out for more music

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                yo ur voice and words were both dope in this...only thing i would say is tighten up the flow and cadence...but ur delivery and lyrics were on point imo...
                thank you man really appreciate your feedback be on the look out for more music

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Can definitely hear the potential man. Just gotta relax and follow the beat a better. There's times where you catch the beat, possibly even accidentally, but it sounds super dope. Lyrics are there. You mentioned Yung Lean, you a fan of his?

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                    Can definitely hear the potential man. Just gotta relax and follow the beat a better. There's times where you catch the beat, possibly even accidentally, but it sounds super dope. Lyrics are there. You mentioned Yung Lean, you a fan of his?
                    i'll definitely catch my breath a bit on the next track thank you heaps for this advice and review man and yeah man pretty big yung lean fan him and all of GTSB (Ecco2k & Bladee specifically)

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Starting off it would had sound dope had you kept your flow nice and smooth, and you kinda was off beat a few times.
                      Make sure your heart is in it when you rap because people that's real fans of rap can tell weather you worth listening to from the first 10 seconds. - Real Feedback
                      ​Jayr Flame'z Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Jayr Flame'z View Post
                        Starting off it would had sound dope had you kept your flow nice and smooth, and you kinda was off beat a few times.
                        Make sure your heart is in it when you rap because people that's real fans of rap can tell weather you worth listening to from the first 10 seconds. - Real Feedback
                        thanks again for the feedback man your right my flow is very shaky on this i'll keep the songs coming and hopefully produce better and better quality work

#FREEVELVET

Comment

It was alright it was interesting keep on trying
                          im schizophrenic
                          projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
                          jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
                          www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
                          39 songs and thousands of pages the power of the paranormal
                          lil wayne says im a dope ass rapper
                          viral thread in progress
                          https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...-believed.html

Comment

Working...
                          X