What to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do

I had to do what i had to do i was sellin dubs i like 20s like you do i remember i got up all summer long just to fall off so fuckin hard now im back its ten a gram im gettin much smaller sacs thats how it b im still on track thats 280 a o i do it some more i cant fuckin chill im payin 150 its so real my hustle it would kill cause i used to make a killing
    Now im still dealing fell off i was feeling bad got in a jam my bitch took a charge it was all in my car cops pulled me over i didnt get far
    Had 3 zips 100 bars n a bag of ms with a scale i drove away she had a warrant anyway now its jail calls everyday 315 caller id i say fuck n press 5 talk to her like hi bye id rather die then sit in visitation not high im like why shit change i still surive
    Talk Stupid Get Ya Head Popped
    I got that Esther bitch I'm red fox
    Big B's Red Sox I get money to kill time dead clocks
    You fuckin with a nigga who don't give a fuck
    Empty the clip then roll the window up
    Pussy Niggas sweet You niggas cinnabuns
    I'm in a red bitch she say she finna cum
    Two hundred thou on a chain I don't need a piece
    That Banana Clip let Chiquita Speak
    Dark shades EazyE
    Five letter YMCMB
    Bitch Ass Nigga Pussy Ass Nigga
    I see you lookin with your lookin ass nigga

Originally posted by FuckTheFeds View Post
    I had to do what i had to do i was sellin dubs i like 20s like you do i remember i got up all summer long just to fall off so fuckin hard now im back its ten a gram im gettin much smaller sacs thats how it b im still on track thats 280 a o i do it some more i cant fuckin chill im payin 150 its so real my hustle it would kill cause i used to make a killing
    Now im still dealing fell off i was feeling bad got in a jam my bitch took a charge it was all in my car cops pulled me over i didnt get far
    Had 3 zips 100 bars n a bag of ms with a scale i drove away she had a warrant anyway now its jail calls everyday 315 caller id i say fuck n press 5 talk to her like hi bye id rather die then sit in visitation not high im like why shit change i still surive
    [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
    X