Fuck that old shit n nigga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck that old shit n nigga

I go stupid for a check fuck the old shit im up next time to flip like tech skateboard doing tricks your main wife is my trick got her showin me tricks with her lip i cant save no bitch but i can have em hop on my dick im in love with that cash i might marry my bitch n bury my chick u dont understand how much i dont give a shit Pause for a cause hit the blunt go lost watch who you trust cause they might try to fuck up all your shit its happen to me that's why i live in my whip at the Wal-Mart i sell zips walk inside with a bookbag n unzip they cant see me im like john cena ya feel me i told u before i gotta win like a score
    Keys open doors ima keep me a set open shit up n u sweat that fires so presshhh im still ryming like what what the heck that bitch i just want the neck i stay with everything on deck what u inspect im fresh until death do me part i do my part i run a Pack up that
    boulevard could of went to harv instead i trap hard fuck all of yall hate like u will im out like popin a pill
    Talk Stupid Get Ya Head Popped
    I got that Esther bitch I'm red fox
    Big B's Red Sox I get money to kill time dead clocks
    You fuckin with a nigga who don't give a fuck
    Empty the clip then roll the window up
    Pussy Niggas sweet You niggas cinnabuns
    I'm in a red bitch she say she finna cum
    Two hundred thou on a chain I don't need a piece
    That Banana Clip let Chiquita Speak
    Dark shades EazyE
    Five letter YMCMB
    Bitch Ass Nigga Pussy Ass Nigga
    I see you lookin with your lookin ass nigga

Originally posted by FuckTheFeds View Post
    I go stupid for a check fuck the old shit im up next time to flip like tech skateboard doing tricks your main wife is my trick got her showin me tricks with her lip i cant save no bitch but i can have em hop on my dick im in love with that cash i might marry my bitch n bury my chick u dont understand how much i dont give a shit Pause for a cause hit the blunt go lost watch who you trust cause they might try to fuck up all your shit its happen to me that's why i live in my whip at the Wal-Mart i sell zips walk inside with a bookbag n unzip they cant see me im like john cena ya feel me i told u before i gotta win like a score
    Keys open doors ima keep me a set open shit up n u sweat that fires so presshhh im still ryming like what what the heck that bitch i just want the neck i stay with everything on deck what u inspect im fresh until death do me part i do my part i run a Pack up that
    boulevard could of went to harv instead i trap hard fuck all of yall hate like u will im out like popin a pill
    [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION]

Comment

unzip dis dick in yo throat
      woah leave you to ffloat like a boat
      yeah you need a coat
      cause your raps about as dope as shit that float UH

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        unzip dis dick in yo throat
        woah leave you to ffloat like a boat
        yeah you need a coat
        cause your raps about as dope as shit that float UH
        5 stacks @Lil_zimmie

@FuckTheFeds (please read below)

this nigga(YOU [MENTION=5890]FuckTheFeds[/MENTION]) spent food, tryna stay float in the ocean sea. all i see is a nigga with a head full vacancy. Dude wanna stay on the throne, can't even use his left hand correct, run up on ya ass and quick flush, yellin SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT, QUIT STICKING ROUND LIKE A LOOSE BAR STOOL!

Comment

U are lame asf. Your come backs are too
          Dark shades EazyE
          Five letter YMCMB
          Bitch Ass Nigga Pussy Ass Nigga
          I see you lookin with your lookin ass nigga

Comment

sums up a reply. you ever think.. hmm this little nigga think he harder then a plastic plate in the microwave?

they are a lil unorganized at times, but that's alrite. ||
            Last edited by BloodKin; 04-29-2017, 12:49 AM.

Comment

That shit was 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
              Dark shades EazyE