Passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed

Look im fucking your chick she wanna hop on my dick in my whip i go quick fast to the play i got i got a whole its alot my streets on lock no migo but i live on that block how i got my watch my time aint got alot mother fuckin left i already left cause im living dead only go get bread n say fuck the fed im out of control on meds lean molly ima ahead so slow it might stop my heart call the doc wat the fuck would any nigga give a fuck me eith im still right fucking here tho i don't see none of yall they kno im with the shits like dirahea you talk out ya ass im gone passed
    Talk Stupid Get Ya Head Popped
    I got that Esther bitch I'm red fox
    Big B's Red Sox I get money to kill time dead clocks
    You fuckin with a nigga who don't give a fuck
    Empty the clip then roll the window up
    Pussy Niggas sweet You niggas cinnabuns
    I'm in a red bitch she say she finna cum
    Two hundred thou on a chain I don't need a piece
    That Banana Clip let Chiquita Speak
    Dark shades EazyE
    Five letter YMCMB
    Bitch Ass Nigga Pussy Ass Nigga
    I see you lookin with your lookin ass nigga

Originally posted by FuckTheFeds View Post
    Look im fucking your chick she wanna hop on my dick in my whip i go quick fast to the play i got i got a whole its alot my streets on lock no migo but i live on that block how i got my watch my time aint got alot mother fuckin left i already left cause im living dead only go get bread n say fuck the fed im out of control on meds lean molly ima ahead so slow it might stop my heart call the doc wat the fuck would any nigga give a fuck me eith im still right fucking here tho i don't see none of yall they kno im with the shits like dirahea you talk out ya ass im gone passed
    [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
    X