Cant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant

I CANT GET OVER THIS SHIT MIGHT AS WELLL GOAHEAD N SLIT MY WRIST SO THE PAIN WILL GO RIGHT AWAY IM LIVING TO DIE IM NOT AFRAID TEACH A BROKE BITCH HOW TO GET PAID MAKE HER MY SLAVE DAT BE MY BAE ASK WHAT I PAY IM IN THE CLOUDS LIKE THE MIDDLE OF DAY

My shooters they play point gard run up if u want i cant say i blame lookin for change ima couple cent short for a new port that was before i jumped off that porch now ima torch fire watching it burn ima keep running came from aboustly nothing turned it to something
    Fuck it 20 bucks back then i would stunting
    Now i need a thousand a day 200 a play making my way my move on the way hey why do u hate a real nigga going make more then u think trips to the place u can not go that bank trying to reload my shipment came in now its off with them bricks to the next eposide i cant quit or spit only in the face of my enemys u aint no friend to me u just a pee on now open ya mouth so i can piss in it n go south
    Talk Stupid Get Ya Head Popped
    I got that Esther bitch I'm red fox
    Big B's Red Sox I get money to kill time dead clocks
    You fuckin with a nigga who don't give a fuck
    Empty the clip then roll the window up
    Pussy Niggas sweet You niggas cinnabuns
    I'm in a red bitch she say she finna cum
    Two hundred thou on a chain I don't need a piece
    That Banana Clip let Chiquita Speak
    Dark shades EazyE
    Five letter YMCMB
    Bitch Ass Nigga Pussy Ass Nigga
    I see you lookin with your lookin ass nigga

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by FuckTheFeds View Post
    I CANT GET OVER THIS SHIT MIGHT AS WELLL GOAHEAD N SLIT MY WRIST SO THE PAIN WILL GO RIGHT AWAY IM LIVING TO DIE IM NOT AFRAID TEACH A BROKE BITCH HOW TO GET PAID MAKE HER MY SLAVE DAT BE MY BAE ASK WHAT I PAY IM IN THE CLOUDS LIKE THE MIDDLE OF DAY

My shooters they play point gard run up if u want i cant say i blame lookin for change ima couple cent short for a new port that was before i jumped off that porch now ima torch fire watching it burn ima keep running came from aboustly nothing turned it to something
    Fuck it 20 bucks back then i would stunting
    Now i need a thousand a day 200 a play making my way my move on the way hey why do u hate a real nigga going make more then u think trips to the place u can not go that bank trying to reload my shipment came in now its off with them bricks to the next eposide i cant quit or spit only in the face of my enemys u aint no friend to me u just a pee on now open ya mouth so i can piss in it n go south

Comment

Working...
    X