Artille - Dank Thoughts [Album]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artille - Dank Thoughts [Album]

Wassup HQ fam, I'm back with a full length solo project consisting of 16 original songs with no features! This album contains a wide variety of instrumentals by numerous producers. You'll find everything from bangers to storytelling to heartfelt hits. To me, this is by far my best work to date. I hope you think so too. Ladies and gentleman, please enjoy... Dank Thoughts.

Click Artwork to Listen

A Few of My Favs

Feedback 1
    Feedback 2

i havent listened yet but you really look like someone and i cant think who

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      i havent listened yet but you really look like someone and i cant think who
      People used to say I look like Andy Samberg when I had shorter hair and no facial hair.

Comment

this. shit. is. fiiiiiiiiire broo. good work

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
          this. shit. is. fiiiiiiiiire broo. good work
          Thank you for listening! I'm glad you like it.

Comment

Thug is my favourite man the beat is really nice and your flow is cool and smooth and the story telling element is fire good work overall man but Thug definitely is a highlight for me i still got to revisit a few more tracks and let them sink in a bit ill come back and update this at a later stage as well

Are you influenced by freddie gibbs at all?
            Last edited by Zimmie; 05-25-2017, 02:31 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              Thug is my favourite man the beat is really nice and your flow is cool and smooth and the story telling element is fire good work overall man but Thug definitely is a highlight for me i still got to revisit a few more tracks and let them sink in a bit ill come back and update this at a later stage as well

Are you influenced by freddie gibbs at all?
              No. I actually haven't listened to much of his music, but the stuff I have heard is pretty dope. I'm glad you like Thug, it's my first attempt at storytelling and I think it came out nice as well. Thank you for the feedback. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the rest of the album.

Comment

Don't sleep on this. Artille kills it.

Track 6 alone bruh...

Mykill's Verdict: A+

Comment

Awesome project bro! Number 9 is may favorite from what I heard. Good to see you still striving keep it up bro! 5/5
                  https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Shit's pretty dope.

Some parts your voice really reminds me of 21 Savage though aha

Comment

I appreciate all of the feedback. Thank you for giving my album a listen. I'm glad you guys enjoy it.

Comment

Word to tha mother bird

Thug is dope. Thanks for that.

Goodluck

Comment

Working...
                        X