High on a leaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High on a leaf

Ima die as king my hood will remain reppin my name i put so many ppl on couldnt turn me off smokin on the good this leaf make me cough chillin in a loft pussy niggas still soft put play hard till u expose em pull there card im the type that pull up to ya yard just me in the broad day light or dark when i was a jit i whooped niggas ass at the park now they kno this dog got a bark im smokin on trees but without the bark i shoot u if u nark u a snitch thats a mark whole hood say u talked i dont need no part 21 aint got no heart im str8 murkin fools while im makin moves you at home on ya youtube watchin how to sell dope well let just show you how to jug these niggas first u gotta have a little till things get bit bigger i used to rob the biggest nigger guns draw im pullin triggers u hatin on me go figure i dont give a fuck ill rape n kill ya sisters mommas cousins grandmas nieces aunt fuck with me u hear me everybody can act hard till they see ya
    Talk Stupid Get Ya Head Popped
    I got that Esther bitch I'm red fox
    Big B's Red Sox I get money to kill time dead clocks
    You fuckin with a nigga who don't give a fuck
    Empty the clip then roll the window up
    Pussy Niggas sweet You niggas cinnabuns
    I'm in a red bitch she say she finna cum
    Two hundred thou on a chain I don't need a piece
    That Banana Clip let Chiquita Speak
    Dark shades EazyE
    Five letter YMCMB
    Bitch Ass Nigga Pussy Ass Nigga
    I see you lookin with your lookin ass nigga

Originally posted by FuckTheFeds View Post
    Ima die as king my hood will remain reppin my name i put so many ppl on couldnt turn me off smokin on the good this leaf make me cough chillin in a loft pussy niggas still soft put play hard till u expose em pull there card im the type that pull up to ya yard just me in the broad day light or dark when i was a jit i whooped niggas ass at the park now they kno this dog got a bark im smokin on trees but without the bark i shoot u if u nark u a snitch thats a mark whole hood say u talked i dont need no part 21 aint got no heart im str8 murkin fools while im makin moves you at home on ya youtube watchin how to sell dope well let just show you how to jug these niggas first u gotta have a little till things get bit bigger i used to rob the biggest nigger guns draw im pullin triggers u hatin on me go figure i dont give a fuck ill rape n kill ya sisters mommas cousins grandmas nieces aunt fuck with me u hear me everybody can act hard till they see ya
    "I dont like to STOP, I believe u STOP when you DIE"......

Comment

Working...
    X