Artille - Heavy Artillery 2 [Mixtape]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artille - Heavy Artillery 2 [Mixtape]

Wassup guys? I'm back with another project, Heavy Artillery 2. This mixtape is the second installment in my Heavy Artillery series. It contains 8 remixes to some of the hottest instrumentals from 2017. On it, you'll also find 4 original songs including an experimental track called "Radio". The only feature on the tape comes from [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] on our remix of the classic song "Let's Ride" by The Game. The artwork was created by LWHQ's very own [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION].

Click on the cover art to listen to most of Heavy Artillery 2 on SoundCloud. Due to copyright issues, some songs were removed from SoundCloud. To listen/download the entire project, visit my website https://artillemusic.com.

Check it out, give feedback, and share!

MIXTAPE HIGHLIGHTS

Feedback 1
    Feedback 2

Dope . I don�t have much time to give feedback but I deff fuck with ur music . Gotta collab one time for Florida
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      Dope . I don’t have much time to give feedback but I deff fuck with ur music . Gotta collab one time for Florida
      Thanks bro, I appreciate you checking out my music. I'm glad you like it. There's plenty more coming soon.

I'm down to collab whenever. Send me something!

Comment

Nice Man. You are good.

Comment

Great job man, wow OllyCarterz did a great job on your art. Would like to have him do a cover for my next project I’m working on.
          Visit My Music Page To Hear Updated Daily Music https://www.bandlab.com/mobb_g

Comment

This was actually awesome. 3/5 cuz the quality's bad. lmaooo nah I'm playing, 5/5, btw I still sale 10 a g oh and let's ride has the best mc crary verse I've ever heard. I couldn't believe him when I heard him. bro you ran that ho bro. this a strong 4 or a light 5 idk, either way it's pretty fire and your best work indisputably

Comment

Working...
            X