UPDATE: Tha Booty V will be delayed indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: Tha Booty V will be delayed indefinitely

to all my fans i want you to know that Tha Booty V wont and hasn't been released because @nyberg, @back on my bullish*t [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] have refused to release it

This is not my fault. I am truly and deeply sorry to all my fans but most of all to myself and my LWHQ fam for putting us in this situation.

I want off this forum and nothing to do with these posters but unfortunately it ain’t that easy

I am a prisoner and so is Tha Booty Poems Again,I am truly sorry and I don’t blame ya if ya fed up with waiting 4 me & Tha Booty V.

But thk u
    Last edited by Zimmie; 01-24-2018, 12:27 AM.

#FREEVELVET

OH NOOOO!!! SO SORRY to hear that bro...i'll be praying for you #FreeThaBooty5 will you be releasing "The Fappening 6" in the meantime???

also you may not even get to see this buh i just want to say i am your BIGGEST FAN!!!! Tha Booty 2 and Tha Booty 3 truly changed my life forever.....thank yoouu soo much!!

Comment

Free carter 5

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        to all my fans i want you to know that Tha Booty V wont and hasn't been released because @nyberg, @back on my bullish*t @Waynasite have refused to release it

This is not my fault. I am truly and deeply sorry to all my fans but most of all to myself and my LWHQ fam for putting us in this situation.

I want off this forum and nothing to do with these posters but unfortunately it ain’t that easy

I am a prisoner and so is Tha Booty Poems Again,I am truly sorry and I don’t blame ya if ya fed up with waiting 4 me & Tha Booty V.

But thk u
        Keep it

Comment

See you in court [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION]

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

That�s cool bro keep going

Comment

Lmaoooo8oooo

Comment

I blame Lucifer

Comment

Working...
                X