[Album] It's Mykill - Trilluminate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Album] It's Mykill - Trilluminate

Over the course of the last two years, I�ve been on my Kanye West, going back and forth about tracks and what to do-say-feel about everything on this tape. As usually during that course, I splintered off in various different waves in the studio. Currently, I�m trying to get a grasp on EDM or house music, but because I made a promise to someone � I finally finished this dang thing. Now, for a long time these tracks were already done, but after so long I lost interest in the whole project. That said, I still stand by the body of work. Yes �Give �em What They Want� was just thrown in at the last minute. Yes, I�m still not 100% on some of these tracks. It�s time to move on and fully focus on the next thing that�s dropping July 1. It�s done. Here�s Trilluminate.

LISTEN TO THE FULL ALBUM: https://soundcloud.com/itsmykill/sets/trilluminate

New Single - Machete:

Track 1 - Domineer:

Track 6 - Attitude:

Track 7 - Brag A Bit:

Track 12 - Give Em What They Want:

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...ml#post1572018
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...ml#post1571953

[MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] nice to see you back in the game bro i listened to the album when you posted the thread but i didnt drop my feedback back then because i was fckin so busy bro it was unbelievable but now im boolin so imma give you the verdict for all the tracks

Machete: i love the energy the beat sounds very moody i dig it only real criticism i got is the beat and ur rap sound detached from one another the back seat section was dope af tbh you got a really dope delivery and i liked those effects in the background on the ad-libs

Domineer: sounds like a freestyle its dope in the energy it delivers i feel that the ad-libs were really overbearing on the track in this circumstance and i think you have some sort of echo on ur voice that i aint really fckin with because its bit overbearing not a bad track but my least favourite for sure

Attitude: this fucking hard fam i really fuck with the beat got that asian vibe to it your flow is aggressive and dope i fuck with this track for sure the poker her gaga bar was dope hahaha only criticism is mastering

Brag a Bit: favourite song on it i dig the vibe you delivered on this very energetic banger its a smooth track i can see you were getting on that trap sound and you did a good job with it

Give Em What They Want: you said you put this togethor last minute i like that feeling to it it sounds natural and its again an energetic track i dig it fam the hook is hard the way you multi-layered your vocals str8 banger great finisher

overall comments

your energy is very consistent you can tell you love what you do fam and just that alone is worthy of appreciation i'd like to see possibly some features or something like that to break up the sound a bit maybe try some experimentation you mentioned you hopped on some EDM beats? i didnt hear anything in the songs you provided links for send us over some of that material cause im curious to hear what you got

there were plenty of bangers i vibed with on this track my favourites are Give Em What They Want & Brag A Bit they were enjoyable and had me engaged keep the releases up fam Tha Studio empty without ya! haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      @mykill nice to see you back in the game bro i listened to the album when you posted the thread but i didnt drop my feedback back then because i was fckin so busy bro it was unbelievable but now im boolin so imma give you the verdict for all the tracks
      I appreciate the feedback! Thanks for giving it a spin. There are some parts of the tape that were in pieces for a long long time, then i finished them up this year. Lots of quality critique in your post, love it. Something else is coming shortly.

Comment

Working...
      X