• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th

do you guys fuck with this?

Originally posted by -_- View Post

do you guys fuck with this?
    Im not gonna lie, compared to the last song I heard from you, , i forgot which song you did, it was a feature, , but it literally made me message you like "BROO U FKN RAP??? UR GOOD AS FUCK?? WTF??" this one didn't really do that for me, but this song isnt bad though, I fk with it, but your energy could be a little better

I like the story telling of it , i like the beat too, also the quality could be a little better

Comment

I see potential some parts seemed a bit rushed. But other than that, it flowed smoothly
      https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

I know Jenny she live cross state line she doing well, unfortunately mom hasn't told me much these dayz; aphasia

love you mom I do yes it's TRUE carry myself today just like you man miss you dad glad we got to speak heart. Mom that Saturday morning seeing your rain changed my brain dad everything I AM is because I love both you.

Def mess w/ this, chop it up there were some goodies!!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
          I know Jenny she live cross state line she doing well, unfortunately mom hasn't told me much these dayz; aphasia

love you mom I do yes it's TRUE carry myself today just like you man miss you dad glad we got to speak heart. Mom that Saturday morning seeing your rain changed my brain dad everything I AM is because I love both you.

Def mess w/ this, chop it up there were some goodies!!
          Lol thank you. I thought you guys would destroy this that's why I stayed away from here this whole time lmaooo I can't take criticism man when people tell me my rap sucks I get sad

Comment

Know the feelin.. stay strong with perspective.!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              Know the feelin.. stay strong with perspective.!
              Bet (I mean ok)

Comment

that beat is fire. its a dope concept but certain parts sounded rushed other than that is a cool track. 3/5

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmatemuzick View Post
                  that beat is fire. its a dope concept but certain parts sounded rushed other than that is a cool track. 3/5
                  appreciate that kinfolk

Comment

story telling bars thats tight

dope vibe you killing it with these recent releases

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                    X