• Show
Clear All

• Enemy (feat. META4) + I Need You (feat. PRA$H) - DUALITY

DUALITY

LYRICS
    SPOILER
    ZIMMIE VERSE
    face the enemy

you can�t get rid of mei won�t stand for a renegadecall the fire brigadewhen i spit that shit strangezombie derangedoff the chainmothafckin beastyou know i feast on the weakyou should at least sit in peacezimmmiee never sleeptryna find symmetry
    i live infamythe universe goes 4 infinityyou won�t get rid of me when i die its paranormal activityconsistentlyghostly imagerymake you do a 180chances slim like shady i ball like tom bradyi never judge another man or ladytalking shit like they know my storyi don�t believe in historyi believe in his story
    man fuck all my enemiesi speak to the devil like you can�t to me burst your auxiliary with my energythats a packed delivery to your head piecepowthey waiting on the releaseim a verbal disease i lyrically please i spit fire thats a hundred degreesi ignore pleas i spit at easethey want peacethey�ll be none while i exist
    META 4 VERSE
    me and zombie winning from the beginning till the endingwhen we face the enemy chase the one who fleemade who never see my place in historytasting victory ranking in the leadpainting imagery leo da vinci with wordscan�t limit vocabulary with a whole dictionaryhickory smoked stroking the flickering flameturn to a blaze burning the place till ashes remainclash with the challenger crash in the lanepicture their face im cracking the frametracking the prey im the predator in the food chain get on reddit or google my name i am koo koo insanetruth is hidden in plain need to get on he flightfor the sights and the sounds of profoundd undergroundrapping circles around every enemy looking like mummy by now

LYRICS
    SPOILER
    ZIMMIE VERSE
    i need you im nothing without you
    zero without you anywhy you want to leave why you want to liewhy you want to see me up on the sidewhy you want to see me crywhy you see me diewhy aint you give me a second chancewhy you can�t see that I�m your fucking mangive me one more chancelet me take your handgive me one more dancei swear that imma need itjust like a kidney
    i don�t want to lose youi swear that i need youeverytime i see youi just want be with youi don�t wanna have to crawl on all fourswhats got in me i don�t know you don�t know a single thing bout me why you acting like you know all bout meall i wanna do is talk to you straighti don�t know why you want to play all these gamesi know that i can�t really compare
    you acting like these fuck bois better than mei can�t really understand i swear that you my enemystare up in the mirror at your enemy i don�t ever want to leaveor set or freei don�t ever wanna losetell you to your eyeyou know I�m a king you know I�m that guyyou know ill do all i gotta doi swear ill grind for youalways gonna ride for youwhy you want that four doorwhy don�t you just vibe with me
    ride with me vibe meyou know that you need mei swear that i need you, yeahlets ride me one more timeput our egos aside but i know that you can�t
    but i need youi need youim nothing without you a zerowithout ya baby
    PRA$H VERSEand i used to think it would be alrightcoming by your crib way deep in the nighti was there every time you criedthought you�d always stay by my sideaint you said you were ride or dienow i feel like wayne just money on my mindsometimes feel like jay but no beat im alrightshould have listened to my dogs they was rightabout youim nothing without youim zero without you baby

shout out [MENTION=9417]bhawks24[/MENTION] & [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] for the fire ass guest verses
    and big shout out to @rawtunenotacartoon for the amazing artwork

FEEDBACK
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...ailez-see.html
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...depressed.html
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...love-song.html

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=74793]Raw Tune Not A Cartoon[/MENTION] ARTWORKS (adjusting tag)

- - - Updated - - -

i need you (feat. PRA$H)

****NEW LINK****

- - - Updated - - -

#FREEVELVET

damn that Prash guy verse ass

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
      damn that Prash guy verse ass
      LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I need you lol 20000/10

- - - Updated - - -

I loved zimmie's verse on I need you, and I love your enemy song, but martian killed that shit

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I need you lol 20000/10

- - - Updated - - -

I loved zimmie's verse on I need you, and I love your enemy song, but martian killed that shit

Im on I need you haha its BHawks is the one that went brazy on Enemy

Comment

I need you is tuff
          https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Originally posted by Laudacity93 View Post
            I need you is tuff
            thank you for tuning in bruh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I need you lol 20000/10

- - - Updated - - -

thanks B META4 definitely went off on ENEMY thats [MENTION=9417]bhawks24[/MENTION]

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
            X