Grunge Gang - Underground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grunge Gang - Underground

off my duos upcoming Grunge Tapes Vol. 1. featuring yours truly and my boy PRBLM CHLD. feedback appreciated

Not gonna lie the quality killed it here for me granted i'm using shitty library headphones. But I can appreciate the aesthetic 2/5
    https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Originally posted by Laudacity93 View Post
      Not gonna lie the quality killed it here for me granted i'm using shitty library headphones. But I can appreciate the aesthetic 2/5
      granted college finished before we could mix it so lost my studio privilages before we could get the work done. check out the other joints i posted. what u think of those man?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
        granted college finished before we could mix it so lost my studio privilages before we could get the work done. check out the other joints i posted. what u think of those man?
        u forget the single rule of this section which is to leave feedback before posting ur shi?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          u forget the single rule of this section which is to leave feedback before posting ur shi?
          i left 2 people feedback before posting cuz

Comment

The quality HAS to be upped bro, the flows arent bad from what i can make out. Besides that its really hard to get anything besides a "vibe" for lack of better words. Personally dont wanna rate it just yet.

you gotta put the links to the feedback in the first post OG

Comment

Can't hear the first guy on this. Vibe is good, but volume on the music is too high. Needs some technical balance. You sound good on this one, but as a complete track seems off. Maybe rushed. I don't know. It's missing something to wrap things up.

I'd hop on this though. Beat's dope.

Mykill's Verdict: B-

Comment

Working...
              X