Artille - Highs & Lows (Album)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artille - Highs & Lows (Album)

What up gang? I'm back with my second independent album, Highs & Lows. The concept of the album is to showcase my battle with addiction by discussing the good and bad times I experienced. The instrumentals range from joyful to dark to help depict the ups and downs of substance abuse.

The intro to the album and lead single, "I Just Wanna Be Sober", reveals my struggles with cocaine and my want to change. Highs & Lows contains many catchy bangers including the second single, "Dolce Scripts". The only two features on the album come from MC_Crary and my brother, Nefarious.

I put a lot of time, pain, and tears into this album and I'm proud of the outcome. I'm glad to be able to say that I've overcome the worst and I plan to be the best. Enjoy!

Check it out, give feedback, and share!

ALBUM HIGHLIGHTS

FEATURED ON UGHHBLOG
    FEATURED ON WSHH

AVAILABLE ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS!

SPOTIFY
    APPLE MUSIC
    TIDAL
    SOUNDCLOUD
    ARTILLEMUSIC.COM

Feedback 1
    Feedback 2
    Last edited by Artille; 11-10-2019, 02:07 AM.

Dope video bro I subbed liked and left a comment on yt also
    https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Originally posted by Laudacity93 View Post
      Dope video bro I subbed liked and left a comment on yt also
      Thanks bro! I appreciate your support.

Comment

Legit one of the best to do it to come from Tha Stu'. Quality project with no filler. You and Mac trip me out because you mesh so well on the track. If you havent listened, go listen. And if you have, keep that shit on repeat. Get this man's spins up on Spotify.

Mykill's Verdict: A+

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
          Legit one of the best to do it to come from Tha Stu'. Quality project with no filler. You and Mac trip me out because you mesh so well on the track. If you havent listened, go listen. And if you have, keep that shit on repeat. Get this man's spins up on Spotify.

Mykill's Verdict: A+
          Thanks for the feedback, Mike!

Highs & Lows (Deluxe Edition)
          Hosted by Sauce Walka & Jackboy
          Includes 3 bonus tracks
          Coming Soon!

Attached Files

Comment

I'ma be honest

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
              I'ma be honest
              Thanks for the feedback! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                Thanks for the feedback! lol
                lol I didn't think u would care what I said

Comment

lol I didn't think u would care what I said
                  I care about all feedback.

Comment

I care about all feedback.
                    bro i heard this whole album like 3 or 4 times. you rapped way longer than you used to on this. I think this ep and your last ep are your best so far. you're really just getting better, I give you 1 year. before you really find your "rap voice" because honestly, I didn't expect you to be this honest in your music. I was expecting the same old. but nah, your voice is the only thing I dislike about your music. and not your voice itself, but how unserious you sound. your flow, can't hate on that. your subject matter, can't hate on that. (even though I hope one day you're less apologetic.) your lyrics, can't hate on that. beat choice, love them. the length of your tracks, love that. you're rapping long like I like. flow switches, all that, honestly no complaints other than that one. I swear if you actually listen to me, and change how your voice sounds a bit (or atleast at parts) when you're spitting, you'd be perfect.

Comment

bro i heard this whole album like 3 or 4 times. you rapped way longer than you used to on this. I think this ep and your last ep are your best so far. you're really just getting better, I give you 1 year. before you really find your "rap voice" because honestly, I didn't expect you to be this honest in your music. I was expecting the same old. but nah, your voice is the only thing I dislike about your music. and not your voice itself, but how unserious you sound. your flow, can't hate on that. your subject matter, can't hate on that. (even though I hope one day you're less apologetic.) your lyrics, can't hate on that. beat choice, love them. the length of your tracks, love that. you're rapping long like I like. flow switches, all that, honestly no complaints other than that one. I swear if you actually listen to me, and change how your voice sounds a bit (or atleast at parts) when you're spitting, you'd be perfect.
                      Thank you for more honest feedback! This is the kind of feedback I'm looking for and need to improve. Your thoughts align with most of the negative feedback I receive. I'm also not a fan of my voice sometimes. I picked up the harmonizing and voice flutters from Clever and Post Malone. Was trying to perfect that sound, but I think moving forward I'm going back to basics and just spitting. Someone once told me I Just Wanna Be Sober sounds like a reference track for someone else to take on. Same dude called Dolce Scripts mayonnaise music lol.

Comment

Thank you for more honest feedback! This is the kind of feedback I'm looking for and need to improve. Your thoughts align with most of the negative feedback I receive. I'm also not a fan of my voice sometimes. I picked up the harmonizing and voice flutters from Clever and Post Malone. Was trying to perfect that sound, but I think moving forward I'm going back to basics and just spitting. Someone once told me I Just Wanna Be Sober sounds like a reference track for someone else to take on. Same dude called Dolce Scripts mayonnaise music lol.
                        it didn't sound like you was trying to perfect it (I mean that in a good way) it sounded like you were really feeling your music and that accidently came out, which is why you start harmonizing. which is nothing wrong with that, but yeah dude who said that is a dumbass, just go back to straight rapping. back to the basics never hurt anyone, and you're better than you ever was, so it's gunna be your best shit

Comment

Working...
                        X