500 Degreez. Im Upset , Aint It Strange - Yung Zimmie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
    he get real plays and got real fans, he don’t need to post his music to a forum lol https://youtu.be/KKC8eFkkQ2I
    hey leave feedback on my shit music whilst ur here and damn thats dope guys got 11k views props

#FREEVELVET

Comment

How u like all these new age rappers but don�t show any of that in ur music? To me these songs are boring af. Maybe ur into that but to each his own. Play with your voice, effects, etc. Lyrics are boring too but I could careless with what u say as long as the presentation good

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

How u like all these new age rappers but don’t show any of that in ur music? To me these songs are boring af. Maybe ur into that but to each his own. Play with your voice, effects, etc. Lyrics are boring too but I could careless with what u say as long as the presentation good
        Haha thanks for the honesty bro have u heard my song with martian master i did mix it up

- - - Updated - - -

How u like all these new age rappers but don’t show any of that in ur music? To me these songs are boring af. Maybe ur into that but to each his own. Play with your voice, effects, etc. Lyrics are boring too but I could careless with what u say as long as the presentation good
        i do have "new age" sounding songs backed up but haven't posted yet also its str8 up easier to rap old school hahaha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          Haha thanks for the honesty bro have u heard my song with martian master i did mix it up- - - Updated - - -i do have "new age" sounding songs backed up but haven't posted yet also its str8 up easier to rap old school hahaha
          That old school shit wackkkkk lmaoo they always did the cypher contests on here with dusty ass beats. If a best trash, it�s gonna make the song trash imo. They did a cypher contest on here before and picked the worst beat ever. I feel like my verse wasn�t bad but bc the beat sucks I could never listen to it lol https://soundcloud.com/thastucypher/political-cypher-noble

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          Haha thanks for the honesty bro have u heard my song with martian master i did mix it up- - - Updated - - -i do have "new age" sounding songs backed up but haven't posted yet also its str8 up easier to rap old school hahaha
          Link me bc the only songs are listen to are songs featuring [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] lol

Comment

That old school shit wackkkkk lmaoo they always did the cypher contests on here with dusty ass beats. If a best trash, it’s gonna make the song trash imo. They did a cypher contest on here before and picked the worst beat ever. I feel like my verse wasn’t bad but bc the beat sucks I could never listen to it lol https://soundcloud.com/thastucypher/...l-cypher-noble

- - - Updated - - -

Link me bc the only songs are listen to are songs featuring @-_- lol
            https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th..._-duality.html

#FREEVELVET

Comment

The second song is dope tbh besides my m8 -_- with the woat quality lol u doing that weird voice on the first one but it had some good moments

Comment

The second song is dope tbh besides my m8 -_- with the woat quality lol u doing that weird voice on the first one but it had some good moments
                i really fucked it up

Comment

I agree with Noble, you need to adjust your cadence so that you have a catchy, unique sound. I actually like your lyrics, but the way they are being delivered is a bit choppy and dull. Of these three tracks, Ain't It Strange is my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                  X