TrillBrandon215 Thankful & other songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrillBrandon215 Thankful & other songs

I would like y'all honest opinions on my music, I been rapping for years but just 2 years ago I started to take this serious. Right now i'm in a transition to work on my first music video. which is to this song Thankful, It is a drake kind of vibe because i love to vent and spit facts.

If you do go back and listen to my old songs, I do advise you to TRY and just listen to the lyrics becase the production was trash because i was recording off a laptop lol.

heres the link thankful
    Thankful - Single - Trillbrandon215

SoundCloud Link

https://soundcloud.com/trillbrandon215

i enjoy the sample on this it gives a very mysterious and atmospheric vibe
    now you say you recorded this on a laptop? im not sure i believe you because this shit sound pretty crispy lol
    focusing on lyrics and flow very solid i can tell you have a strong drake influence and you definitely have an elegant
    way of spitting similar to how drake does his thing your bars paint a picture
    your flow takes you to a certain place and coupled with the really solid beat you have a good way of delivering an emotional message and transporting your listeners to a certain place and time that your wanting to take them to

in conclusion the song is great
    tip: dont forget to drop feedback....

#FREEVELVET

Comment

No way man I recorded a song over the same beat! haha, Dope song man, I'm going to listen to more of your songs on SC
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
      X