X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broke heart

https://soundcloud.com/user-49539502...-heart/s-Arzfg

lol

Honestly, the quality of your vocals makes the track unlistenable for me.

Comment

Cut a hole in a pillow let it dry take them lost socks introduce the hardest sock too a rock hard pillow fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
        Honestly, the quality of your vocals makes the track unlistenable for me.
        I agree, I'm starting to realize how important that is. I don't listen to none of my shit anyway tho cuz i think my voice sounds gay but I'ma work on that

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
        Cut a hole in a pillow let it dry take them lost socks introduce the hardest sock too a rock hard pillow fight.
        Lol what!? Not finna lie that bar hard tho you killed me on that

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
          I agree, I'm starting to realize how important that is. I don't listen to none of my shit anyway tho cuz i think my voice sounds gay but I'ma work on that

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what!? Not finna lie that bar hard tho you killed me on that
          It wasn't. Your honesty bust some nutz in lost socks cotton polyester satin or silk...

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't. Your honesty bust some nutz in lost socks cotton polyester satin or silk pick em up put em on feel some hot liquid cock(these made in Bangkok?)

Comment

It wasn't. Your honesty bust some nutz in lost socks cotton polyester satin or silk...

- - - Updated - - -
            Bet. I think you're saying you liked my honesty better? The last half of your sentence went over my head and I'm smarter than a 5th grader so that means you did right

Comment

Sorry was just writing not re reading. Yea. Like you left them socks cotton or silky stiff scotch over hard rock haha
              [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION]

Comment

Sorry was just writing not re reading. Yea. Like you left them socks cotton or silky stiff scotch over hard rock haha
                @-_-
                I did. BUT ONLY ONE TIME (or a bunch of times I was a horny kid)

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  I did. BUT ONLY ONE TIME (or a bunch of times I was a horny kid)
                  Haha can’t light done it to! That’s how you find what’s been inside the whole time. nature

Comment

Haha can’t light done it to! That’s how you find what’s been inside the whole time. nature

Comment

RT on mic quality

I like your confidence and cadence
                      Your flow is solid too, slightly unorthodox but it works well
                      Fun song - 3/5, would be higher wiht better quality

Comment

who hurt you brutha?

bars are nice af although i more a fan of ur punchline bars u did a little different on this one also ur flow still the most unique in THA STUDIO regardless of mic quality ur shi entertaining af to bump however defs invest in a new mic bro it'll bring a whole new energy to the tunes

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X