Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayn Jax - FUYD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-vsTEzkzU

used to rap a few years ago but now back at it. Feedback is well appreciated!

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...lxr-again.html
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...ng-zimmie.html

completely unacknoledging the video, this shit was dope man. (the video is obviously hot) at first i didn't like the flow, but you made that shit work. not gon lie.

Comment

I fuck with it! It has that classic underground sound and lyrical content. The video was dope af and high quality!

Comment

the video is dope and you have bars bro, sometimes i dont know wtf you talking about tho. talking about the shit you talk about is wild 3/5

Comment

this is pretty wild
          this one of the most polished records ever seen on tha studio lol

dope as fck for sure feels like something to be on some european youtube channel with a couple milli views i can hear a couple wayne influences in ur flow as well

overall a strong song actually straight up the best seen on here haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            completely unacknoledging the video, this shit was dope man. (the video is obviously hot) at first i didn't like the flow, but you made that shit work. not gon lie.
            thank you for the feedback man. Means a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            this is pretty wild
            this one of the most polished records ever seen on tha studio lol

dope as fck for sure feels like something to be on some european youtube channel with a couple milli views i can hear a couple wayne influences in ur flow as well

overall a strong song actually straight up the best seen on here haha

thank you
            man
            . thanks for appreciating the hard work that went into this. but I gotta admit
            Im
            far away from reaching a couple of
            milli
            views

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Artille View Post
            I fuck with it! It has that classic underground sound and lyrical content. The video was dope af and high quality!
            thanks mate! I'll be dropping the next song very soon

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
            the video is dope and you have bars bro, sometimes i dont know wtf you talking about tho. talking about the shit you talk about is wild 3/5
            thanks for keeping it real! cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman View Post
              thank you for the feedback man. Means a lot!

Dope Track fam! Flow was on point, the track was fire 100
              - - - Updated - - -

thank you
              man
              . thanks for appreciating the hard work that went into this. but I gotta admit
              Im
              far away from reaching a couple of
              milli
              views

- - - Updated - - -

thanks mate! I'll be dropping the next song very soon

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for keeping it real! cheers

Comment

Definetely one of the better things seen in Tha Studio. Video quality was superb for the 'tier' you're in, really really good bro. Very solid, almost old-school flow too, very listenable, and incredibly enjoyable in a 'bump it in the back' type way.

Very impressed dude.

Z
                Ziggy B

Comment

Clean on the mixing, visual was a movie! 5/5 you have any boom bap joints? I can hear you on that 100%. Keep the fire boming!

Comment

Originally posted by JavyG View Post
                    Clean on the mixing, visual was a movie! 5/5 you have any boom bap joints? I can hear you on that 100%. Keep the fire boming!
                    Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it!
                    about boom bap; not yet but I'm workin on a "bring back the 90s" series and I plan on doing 16 bars per track and each one of em will be oldschool boom bap type of songs. prolly will take another month tho

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
                    Definetely one of the better things seen in Tha Studio. Video quality was superb for the 'tier' you're in, really really good bro. Very solid, almost old-school flow too, very listenable, and incredibly enjoyable in a 'bump it in the back' type way.

Very impressed dude.

Z
                    thanks for the feedback man! much love! I was aiming to get that "bump it in the back" typa vibe on this one! I'm glad you feel the same way about it!

Comment

Working...
                    X