Artille - Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artille - Goodbye

My new single "Goodbye" is available now on all streaming platforms!

This song is dedicated to my ex-fianc�e. I tried out a new style with this one. To me, this is easily the best song I've created. It's also the first song I've released that is professionally recorded, mixed, and mastered. "Goodbye" appears on my upcoming Toxic Love EP, set to be released on Valentine's Day. Music video coming soon!

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Last edited by Artille; 02-03-2020, 02:41 AM.

outta thanks but dope joint

Comment

definitely my fav song off the EP

tight concept beat is smooth and fits the vibe perfectly

lyrically you clearly poured your heart out and spoke about real shit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Bumpity bump bump.

Never ceases to amaze me how you're so good with cadence and delivery. Content is always stellar and this is definitely one of the strongest tracks from the EP. Keep grindin' man. One thing I like about this is the emotional tone and subject matter. You made it personal and that put the life into this being a hit. Paired with your natural talent, that catch af hook skyrockets this situation. I wanna see you at an awards show on tv and be like "oh sheeeet, I know that guy!" Technical is side is flawless.

Mykill's Verdict: A+

Comment

not bad bro. where are u from my g? your flow is dope you ran rap well bruh bruh. 4/5

Comment

told u i fuck with this but gotta do a review to post my song

I really like the story telling and you experimenting with the singing The song is content heavy and the style change compared to other stuff I heard from you is refreshing. Mixed well also - another quality release bro

Comment

Bumping this for two reasons. One, it's actually pretty damn enjoyable. Two, the "Feedback 1/2" thing took me back to 2011 and that hit me hard haha. Little things you don't expect trigger that nostalgia. For real though, you've got some quirks to your voice and they really work alongside this style of instrumental. Really dig it dude.
              Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
              X