Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artille - Goodbye (Official Music Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artille - Goodbye (Official Music Video)

The official music video for "Goodbye" is out now!

Toxic Love EP | Valentine's Day

Directed by Sal Madriz

CLICK TO STREAM "GOODBYE"

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Last edited by Artille; 02-06-2020, 02:41 AM.

video/vocal quality is dope. melody is nice too but this song just ain�t my vibe. prob someone out there who can vibe with it. keep it up artille

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      video/vocal quality is dope. melody is nice too but this song just ain’t my vibe. prob someone out there who can vibe with it. keep it up artille
      Vocal quality is dope because I no longer record at home. I go to a legit studio and have my songs mixed and mastered professionally now. I appreciate you taking the time to listen and give feedback! For some reason, your opinion particularly matters to me so I've lowkey been waiting to hear your thoughts. Probably cause you're an OG round here and keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
        Vocal quality is dope because I no longer record at home. I go to a legit studio and have my songs mixed and mastered professionally now. I appreciate you taking the time to listen and give feedback! For some reason, your opinion particularly matters to me so I've lowkey been waiting to hear your thoughts. Probably cause you're an OG round here and keep it real.
        he's the realest og. and still strikes fear in my heart when he posts lol. the goat.

but on to your song, bro you only have 1 problem. and that's just to me, but I think your voice sounds too soft. like, that's your ONLY problem to me. like you're spitting all of this real shit, and im hearing everything you say, but it doesn't sound like you mean it bro. like, your delivery needs to be harder/more "gritty" if you get what I mean? don't try to sound more black, but like, ...try to make a song one day when you're really pissed off. I wanna see what your voice sounds like

- - - Updated - - -
        [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION]
        he's partially the reason why I'm so honest here. he literally is the reason why I act the way i do. cuz i have fears of being exposed by him lol

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
          he's the realest og. and still strikes fear in my heart when he posts lol. the goat.

but on to your song, bro you only have 1 problem. and that's just to me, but I think your voice sounds too soft. like, that's your ONLY problem to me. like you're spitting all of this real shit, and im hearing everything you say, but it doesn't sound like you mean it bro. like, your delivery needs to be harder/more "gritty" if you get what I mean? don't try to sound more black, but like, ...try to make a song one day when you're really pissed off. I wanna see what your voice sounds like

- - - Updated - - -
          [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION]
          he's partially the reason why I'm so honest here. he literally is the reason why I act the way i do. cuz i have fears of being exposed by him lol
          I appreciate the honest feedback! Soft and smooth is the vibe I was aiming for with this record. I'm dropping my EP on Friday. The other songs on there I classify as break-up bangers and are much more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
            I appreciate the honest feedback! Soft and smooth is the vibe I was aiming for with this record. I'm dropping my EP on Friday. The other songs on there I classify as break-up bangers and are much more aggressive.
            that's always been your vibe lol soft and smooth, tht helps you stand out

- - - Updated - - -

it's the sing songy thing you sometimes do with your voice that's making these tracks sound wack sometimes. THAT'S IT. if you stop accidently harmonizing the words sometimes, your shit would be 10/10 (imo)

Comment

Working...
            X