Pat Clover - Inferno (feat. JP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Clover - Inferno (feat. JP)

What�s up guys, like many of you on here I love to rap and I�d really appreciate some feedback. Work in progress but I�m working towards it!

https://soundcloud.com/brundmc/inferno-pat-clover-jp

I truly think everyone on this site can rap. the fact we all like weezy this much tells me you guys listen to music better than most people I kno.

and bro. you have bars. that's your number 1 strength right now. but your flow and delivery is the only thing stopping you from "WOW"ing people. your flow because, I think you need to spit these lines faster. try to say a word a second. that would've made this song so much harder. and your delivery because you gotta say this shit with your chest, like you MEAN IT. without forcing it. you'll understand what I mean the further you get along with this. I ran this song back to back 2 times just for the lines. you're gunna be a dope ass rapper later like in a year or 2 I can tell. but when you said the shit like "nightmare" and "scooby do" those are your only mistakes in the song besides how serious your voice sounds. you gotta stop curving your voice at the end of your bars, and just spit that shit. like you mean it. cuz you got the lyrics down, which imo is the most important part. you just gott little shit to work on, but you're a beast bro ima go ahead and tell you that ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      I truly think everyone on this site can rap. the fact we all like weezy this much tells me you guys listen to music better than most people I kno.

and bro. you have bars. that's your number 1 strength right now. but your flow and delivery is the only thing stopping you from "WOW"ing people. your flow because, I think you need to spit these lines faster. try to say a word a second. that would've made this song so much harder. and your delivery because you gotta say this shit with your chest, like you MEAN IT. without forcing it. you'll understand what I mean the further you get along with this. I ran this song back to back 2 times just for the lines. you're gunna be a dope ass rapper later like in a year or 2 I can tell. but when you said the shit like "nightmare" and "scooby do" those are your only mistakes in the song besides how serious your voice sounds. you gotta stop curving your voice at the end of your bars, and just spit that shit. like you mean it. cuz you got the lyrics down, which imo is the most important part. you just gott little shit to work on, but you're a beast bro ima go ahead and tell you that ahead of time.
      Yo I appreciate you taking the time to really sit down, listen, and give me some true constructive criticism bro. Definitely gonna keep working on perfecting a better flow along with my delivery. Appreciate the feedback man!

Comment

Working...
      X