Advice for all the rappers in this studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for all the rappers in this studio

rap for a longer time on the beats. I'm tired of these 2 minute tracks. yeah yeah it's your music do it how you want to bla bla blah but this is for the people who take my advice seriously. and I feel like this is the best generation of studio yet. there used to be like 1 or 2 good rappers, and everyone else was so bad everyone was afraid to tell them that lol. but now, I actually think we're all really good.... like a studio cypher album with everyone here on it would be dope to me.

also on a side note, post here if you want me to be brutally honest with you and tell you exactly what I think is wrong with your music. because I think most people here don't. and they tend to pump people's heads up when they could actually make you really better at this if they told you exactly what you're doing wrong, and how to fix it. (your way) I tend to hold back in my other threads when I'm giving feedback, so if you really want me to tell you what's wrong with your music (imo) I will here if you ask me. I don't think I'm better than anyone, there's plenty wrong with my music that makes most of my tracks unplayable to me, but surprisingly when someone hears my music in real life they get off their feet or don't believe it's me because I'm so quiet lol so I think it's ok. but yeah. post here if you want me to give real advice to you

tl:dr read the damn post. (unless you have something to do or don't want to)

Hit me fam

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      Hit me fam
      I can't hit you with it, you my nigga. you're probably the reason why I rap now, you got me out my shell, so I can't do you like that. you honestly don't have a weak point though. it's just that you haven't found your strength yet. it's whatever you decide you want to focus on. your flow. lyrics. voice. whatever, if you wanna be ill at punchlines, or just vibes, or whatever. I feel like you haven't dropped your masterpiece yet. but you have a 10/10 inside you. once you figure out what you wanna be the best at. cuz right now, you're just ok at everything, like a 7 out of 10 in every department. you're inching close to the point to where you're gunna hone in on one skill, and the rest will follow that. once that happens, you're gunna drop a 10/10 song or project (seriously)

i feel like you like the autotune, and sounding cool on tracks, so you're gunna figure out the exact right key you have to be at on every song (which is easy after you do it for so long) and then after that, you're gunna drop a masterpiece that sounds GODLY. like, get her pannie's wet godly lol real shit on some lil baby/ roddy rich shit
      Last edited by -_-; 02-11-2020, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        I can't hit you with it, you my nigga. you're probably the reason why I rap now, you got me out my shell, so I can't do you like that. you honestly don't have a weak point though. it's just that you haven't found your strength yet. it's whatever you decide you want to focus on. your flow. lyrics. voice. whatever, if you wanna be ill at punchlines, or just vibes, or whatever. I feel like you haven't dropped your masterpiece yet. but you have a 10/10 inside you. once you figure out what you wanna be the best at. cuz right now, you're just ok at everything, like a 7 out of 10 in every department. you're inching close to the point to where you're gunna hone in on one skill, and the rest will follow that. once that happens, you're gunna drop a 10/10 song or project (seriously)

i feel like you like the autotune, and sounding cool on tracks, so you're gunna figure out the exact right key you have to be at on every song (which is easy after you do it for so long) and then after that, you're gunna drop a masterpiece that sounds GODLY. like, get her pannie's wet godly lol real shit on some lil baby/ roddy rich shit
        damn kind words fam thank you for the support definitely experimenting more and more hopefully get the set up right this year and drop a classic

also

alex x zimmie collab project dropping soon

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          damn kind words fam thank you for the support definitely experimenting more and more hopefully get the set up right this year and drop a classic

also

alex x zimmie collab project dropping soon
          real shit, it was hard to critique you cuz you've really gotten better and better, but I'm never gunna discourage you. Also the mixtape is FIRE. omm

Comment

Working...
          X