ghostwriter for hq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghostwriter for hq

pm me if you want me to write you something. I write in my spare time and i have 100's of verses I didn't use cuz I didn't like them

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    pm me if you want me to write you something. I write in my spare time and i have 100's of verses I didn't use cuz I didn't like them
    write me a love letter xD

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyyy-xx View Post
      write me a love letter xD
      lmaooo you want one?

Comment

Write me a song about being a lil hoe over a slut breaking my heart. I know ur an expert in that field and I never been through that situation

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by tha gr8 m8 View Post
          write me a song about being a lil hoe over a slut breaking my heart. I know ur an expert in that field and i never been through that situation
          LMAO FUCK YOU NIGGA LOL. YOU KNOW l'M NOT USED TO THIS

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
            Write me a song about being a lil hoe over a slut breaking my heart. I know ur an expert in that field and I never been through that situation

Comment

if your stuff is good, get in touch w an a&r. you'll make bands

Comment

They tryin see you naked some body gotta stay in dirt.. ever been robbed just thieve in the night just one night disguised thru white light
                Last edited by BloodKin; 02-12-2020, 11:29 PM. Reason: Subtraction

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                  They tryin see you naked some body gotta stay in dirt.. ever been robbed just thieve in the night just one night disguised thru white light
                  I'll go to jail before I die.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by meezyslime1 View Post
                  if your stuff is good, get in touch w an a&r. you'll make bands
                  I think it's better than everyone else's rhymes, but it's still not what I want envisioned in my head

Comment

Working...
                  X