Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fear and Loathing on Soundcloud (Yung Zimmie & Alex aka -_-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear and Loathing on Soundcloud (Yung Zimmie & Alex aka -_-)

@rawtunenotacartoon for the next level artwork [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] for the feature
    Part 2, 3 and 4 in progress

#FREEVELVET

here is something you cant understand..

Comment

Dope

Originally posted by martian master View Post
      Huh?

Comment

finally got a minute to properly listen this.... It's dope the bars are hard & Zimmies got so much better with the autotune, Alex's bars are dope & has a good delivery just need that better Mic bro... [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] can we set up a GB to buy Alex a new mic? lol... But foreal send me some songs with a open verse bro I want in on this hahah

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        Your verse sounded fire bro but I could barely hear it haha?
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          finally got a minute to properly listen this.... It's dope the bars are hard & Zimmies got so much better with the autotune, Alex's bars are dope & has a good delivery just need that better Mic bro... @Zimmie can we set up a GB to buy Alex a new mic? lol... But foreal send me some songs with a open verse bro I want in on this hahah

- - - Updated - - -

Your verse sounded fire bro but I could barely hear it haha?

thank you for listening bruh you always supporting i appreciate it haha

and add me on discord if you got it easier to discuss on there for collabs cause my HQ PM is full

- - - Updated - - -

everybody listen this shi the best shit thats dropped on HQ tha studio since its inception facts no printers

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            thank you for listening bruh you always supporting i appreciate it haha

and add me on discord if you got it easier to discuss on there for collabs cause my HQ PM is full

- - - Updated - - -

everybody listen this shi the best shit thats dropped on HQ tha studio since its inception facts no printers
            Mine are 2, check your email, this the hardest shit ever

Comment

So this is what it would be like if weezy (Alex) and lil twist pre-2015 (zimmie) did a mixtape 🤔

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                So this is what it would be like if weezy (Alex) and lil twist pre-2015 (zimmie) did a mixtape 🤔
                Like how u emphasize pre 2015

#FREEVELVET

Comment

[MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] you think Allah knows every thought, revealed or concealed? That must be 15 plus one sh*t, how you feel?
                  The sounds

Comment

You got some bars bro fr! I�m really digging that Night Time joint tracks smooth. Keep it up brotha

Comment

sounds like yall having fun with this joint. i enjoyed listening to the whole project 4/5 due to mic complications and small ish my rating aint higher but fire gents. check out my new joint when you get the time zimmie. also who designed the album cover its too dope

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
                        sounds like yall having fun with this joint. i enjoyed listening to the whole project 4/5 due to mic complications and small ish my rating aint higher but fire gents. check out my new joint when you get the time zimmie. also who designed the album cover its too dope
                        my man @rawtunenotacartoon aka the goat gfx

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
                        You got some bars bro fr! I’m really digging that Night Time joint tracks smooth. Keep it up brotha
                        thanks for digging into the catalogue brother

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X