Ziggy B - Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggy B - Education

First song in years but been working in the shadows in between jobs. 20-25 tracks good to go, 2 a week for some quarantine vibes haha. Something more sing-song on Tuesday.

All critique appreciated, all feedback returned!

https://soundcloud.com/ziggyblockley...-prod-nastyboy
    Ziggy B

Damn bro this track goes stupid hard lol has everything you could ask for from the bars to the flows and the beat tying it all together. Honestly, nothing really here to critique. 5/5 imo keep up the good work homie

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
      Damn bro this track goes stupid hard lol has everything you could ask for from the bars to the flows and the beat tying it all together. Honestly, nothing really here to critique. 5/5 imo keep up the good work homie
      Much obliged squire! Appreciated you commenting on SC too. Following it up with a more melodic one on Tuesday and gonna keep that schedule up as long as I can. Sitting on 23/24 finished tracks just now so gonna work through it during the pandemic best I can. Much love for checking it out dude.
      Ziggy B

Comment

A cheeky bump for those yet to be educated
        Ziggy B

Comment

Smooth. Unbelievably smooth. Very on point with all aspects... melody, cadence, delivery... I would put more mixing on it to add some variety, but you do you (I mostly think it'd be cool if there was a female singer doing the "nice and slow" with you, but that's just something to add to it). All in all, this was a great effort. Welcome back to Tha Stu'.

Mykill's Verdict: A

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            Smooth. Unbelievably smooth. Very on point with all aspects... melody, cadence, delivery... I would put more mixing on it to add some variety, but you do you (I mostly think it'd be cool if there was a female singer doing the "nice and slow" with you, but that's just something to add to it). All in all, this was a great effort. Welcome back to Tha Stu'.

Mykill's Verdict: A
            Thank you my brother. For what it's worth I have a female collab call n' response type one coming up this week or next. Thank you brother, thanks for keeping it alive over the years. Good to be back sir
            Ziggy B

Comment

Salute man! Song 4/5
              Lyrics 5/5
              Delivery 5/5
              Mixing 3/5
              would say as far as the mixing add some delay, bit more compression and reverb

Comment

Originally posted by JavyG View Post
                Salute man! Song 4/5
                Lyrics 5/5
                Delivery 5/5
                Mixing 3/5
                bro how do you use delay on garageband? and bro the track is cool i feel it bro your verse is dope and the hook works. 4/5

Comment

Originally posted by JavyG View Post
                  Salute man! Song 4/5
                  Lyrics 5/5
                  Delivery 5/5
                  Mixing 3/5
                  Thank you chief! Mix was deliberately quite dry to work alongside the beat, but a little extra compression is probably a good shout. I fear delay and reverb would muddy this one a little, but it's something to consider, danke

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
                  bro how do you use delay on garageband? and bro the track is cool i feel it bro your verse is dope and the hook works. 4/5
                  Thanks Jim, appreciate you lending your ear brother
                  Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
                  X