Ziggy B - With a Lie (prod. Cobra)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggy B - With a Lie (prod. Cobra)

Something a bit darker, personal and autotune drenched. It's about addiction in a personal capacity. Still like to think I kept it catchy though haha.

All feedback appreciated, happy to return as usual just link me to your thread

Ziggy B

I love it bro. The contents great and you crushed it with the autotune! Definitely catchy for sure haha your flow is crazy I dig it a lot. You�re easily one of the best artists I�ve found on SoundCloud. Keep up the great work glad I found your stuff man!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
      I love it bro. The contents great and you crushed it with the autotune! Definitely catchy for sure haha your flow is crazy I dig it a lot. You’re easily one of the best artists I’ve found on SoundCloud. Keep up the great work glad I found your stuff man!
      Thank you again brother, you're not just gassing me up right? I feel like there's a couple bits where I shoulda brought the retune speed down a little for a more human feel. And I seriously appreciate that brother, I'll have something more rappy uploaded for Sunday I think.
      Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
        Thank you again brother, you're not just gassing me up right? I feel like there's a couple bits where I shoulda brought the retune speed down a little for a more human feel. And I seriously appreciate that brother, I'll have something more rappy uploaded for Sunday I think.
        Nah man I wouldn�t tell someone that if I genuinely didn�t mean it. I really enjoy bumping your shit. No lie, listening to your stuff makes me wanna get back in the booth and go even harder haha I�m still newer to creating music so I�m not able to pinpoint extremely specific things yet but everything of yours I�ve listened to so far has really impressed me.

Comment

damn i wasnt expecting that. you got bars cuz. and your vocal capabilities are fire bro. feel like you still havent neceassiry reached your peak theres still loads of stuff you gna do vocally you dont even know youre capable of . like you say on the track you can do better. still gna give this 5/5 tho. damn that beat and hook slaps haha

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
            Nah man I wouldn’t tell someone that if I genuinely didn’t mean it. I really enjoy bumping your shit. No lie, listening to your stuff makes me wanna get back in the booth and go even harder haha I’m still newer to creating music so I’m not able to pinpoint extremely specific things yet but everything of yours I’ve listened to so far has really impressed me.
            Bruh for real I appreciate every word of that. The streak will stop eventually haha, there'll be one where you're just like 'meh', law of averages haha.

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
            damn i wasnt expecting that. you got bars cuz. and your vocal capabilities are fire bro. feel like you still havent neceassiry reached your peak theres still loads of stuff you gna do vocally you dont even know youre capable of . like you say on the track you can do better. still gna give this 5/5 tho. damn that beat and hook slaps haha
            Thank you dude, got a lot of places I want to take my voice, but just need the canvas (and manukah honey...) to get it there haha. Appreciate you listening and the love though dude. It IS a good hook I won't lie to you haha, verses maybe a little wordy in sections I confess.

Z
            Ziggy B

Comment

Sounds great Bro i just want you know keep going
              Visit My Music Page To Hear Updated Daily Music https://www.bandlab.com/mobb_g

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbin Moe View Post
                Sounds great Bro i just want you know keep going
                Bruh haha, I want you to be honest with me, did you actually listen? Because I swear my plays never changed on SC, and it's a pretty generic response....

I'd be more likely to wanna check your shit out if you actually put time into the feedback for others, and at least checked the song dawg. C'mon now.
                Ziggy B

Comment

You should use bandlab to record your music, you'll have better quality and add me on there so that way i can help you out improve.

Comment

You should use bandlab to record your music, you'll have better quality and add me on there so that way i can help you out improve.
                    Better quality than what exactly? You don't know my quality as you haven't listened to the track lol. Quality of music also has absolutely no correlation with the platform lol. I appreciate the hustle dawg but don't try to grift me I'm not zipped up the back...
                    Ziggy B

Comment

That's exactly why you should use Bandlab so you don't catch no more lag issues. Just saying dawg

Comment

That's exactly why you should use Bandlab so you don't catch no more lag issues. Just saying dawg
                        I didn't say I'm having lag issues bruh...you're not even reading what I'm typing, just like you aint listening to the songs in this section. Calm down, take a minute and really think about how you respond lol.
                        Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
                        X