Pat Clover - Out the Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Clover - Out the Gate

What�s good fam? Just dropped my latest track �Out the Gate� Check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/patclover/out...rod-money-mtch

"Fore I'm six feet deep I'm a dig deep" - Lockdown kicking in with those bars haha.

Did you change the autotune on this? It sounds 'different' and I like it. Maybe I'm placebo'ing myself a little though, wouldn't be the first time lol.

Bruh I swear I'm gonna have you follow me back on SC before the end of 2020 hahaha
    Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
      "Fore I'm six feet deep I'm a dig deep" - Lockdown kicking in with those bars haha.

Did you change the autotune on this? It sounds 'different' and I like it. Maybe I'm placebo'ing myself a little though, wouldn't be the first time lol.

Bruh I swear I'm gonna have you follow me back on SC before the end of 2020 hahaha
      Haha thanks brotha! I try. And yeah I toned it back a bunch there really isn�t a whole lot on here tbh

Lmaooo bro I swear I had no idea I didn�t follow you! Just hit you with that follow now my b

Comment

cuz where are u from? you sound like my homie from tennese. you got bars bro and the beat slaps. whats up with you working on moneymitch beats? you got the hook up haha? or is he on youtube. 4/5

Comment

Yeah the retune sounds like it was moved up 8-15 spots or so, or you added Humanize or something. Hard to tell the specifics but it sounds better IMO. The full T-Pain sound is best used either in spurts or on certain types of beat I've found. BUT, that's just with my voice, it won't be true of everyone.

Ahaha I noticed! You were always responding so fast to new tracks as if you were following, yet never clicked the button haha. Every little helps my brother
          Ziggy B

Comment

I fukkz with this its different
            Visit My Music Page To Hear Updated Daily Music https://www.bandlab.com/mobb_g

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
              cuz where are u from? you sound like my homie from tennese. you got bars bro and the beat slaps. whats up with you working on moneymitch beats? you got the hook up haha? or is he on youtube. 4/5
              Haha nah I�m from buffalo homie. Thanks for all the feedback too man much appreciated! And moneymitch is my boy we work together and he hooks me up

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mobbin Moe View Post
              I fukkz with this its different
              Thanks man I appreciate you listening!

Comment

Working...
              X