Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ziggy B - Back Together (feat. Tapiwa) (prod. Yusei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggy B - Back Together (feat. Tapiwa) (prod. Yusei)

Been told I sound "Drake-ish" on this one, hopefully that's a good thing and it doesn't sound too "copycat". This is an old one from 2017 but I re-tweaked it yesterday evening and uploaded it. Feature is my African boy from the high school days, such a unique voice haha
    Happy to return all feedback as ever

Ziggy B

im fucking with this one ziggy! you not only sound like drake you also sound kind of authentic that shits clean b haha 5/5. you also got bars on this joint

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
      im fucking with this one ziggy! you not only sound like drake you also sound kind of authentic that shits clean b haha 5/5. you also got bars on this joint
      Thank you chief! Haha as long as it's not on some copycat shit! I appreciate it dude, always try bring some lyrics regardless of vibe, never lazy! Genuinely appreciate you listening sir.
      Ziggy B

Comment

ayy man i be zoning to this joint its fire bruh bruh. big up yeah (x voice haha)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
          ayy man i be zoning to this joint its fire bruh bruh. big up yeah (x voice haha)
          Haha much appreciated brother! The mix at the start of my verse (Verse 1) has always annoyed me, can tell it's older vocals. Harder to splice that bit right without the drums behind it. Feel like I did a better job with my boy Tapiwa on the verse-starts but you can't win 'em all haha
          Ziggy B

Comment

Just listened bro! I can definitely hear why people would make the drake connection but it isn�t too similar where it just comes off as generic. I think overall this track has a cool sound to it. Pretty mellow for sure something I�d cruise late night on the thruway. I think the biggest takeaway from your music is I know you take it serious and really have a passion for it which makes me appreciate each track you put out. Keep doing your thing man! Always look forward to a drop from you homie

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
              Just listened bro! I can definitely hear why people would make the drake connection but it isn’t too similar where it just comes off as generic. I think overall this track has a cool sound to it. Pretty mellow for sure something I’d cruise late night on the thruway. I think the biggest takeaway from your music is I know you take it serious and really have a passion for it which makes me appreciate each track you put out. Keep doing your thing man! Always look forward to a drop from you homie
              Thank you brother! Yah it's not like I took Toosie Slide and switched the left/right around haha. Glad it didn't sound like a copy man, that's key. Yah dude, I think the guy who produced it normally makes Lo-Fi so it was a pleasant surprise when I first heard the soundscape.

I really do brother, I've been putting off uploading shit for a long long time but the pandemic just pushed me to start uploading it and hopefully get a few hundred plays here and there. Pleasantly surprised at the reaction so far! Dunno where else to post it, forum/Reddit wise, you got any tips? I'm out the loop somewhat.

Bro it's genuinely appreciated and I thank you for it. New one tomorrow night I think!
              Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
              X