Nipsey Hussle and Belly Mash-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipsey Hussle and Belly Mash-Up

Lo-Fi mashup of Belly's Who Am I and Nipsey's Who Detached Us.
    Last edited by DVNIEL; 04-14-2020, 07:25 AM.

Originally posted by DVNIEL View Post

Lo-Fi mashup of Belly's Who Am I and Nipsey's Who Detached Us.
    Bruh, as mash-ups go that was actually really really solid. Just worked really well together, and that's the only thing that truly matters with a mash-up. Why those two songs, out of interest? Nipsey was the man, and Belly mad underrated. Odd choice but really glad you made it haha. Ran it back 2-3 times.

Followed ya on Soundcloud if you wanna get me back on there, Ziggy B. I'll drop a couple likes and comment on this one on SC for you too, G.
    Ziggy B

Comment

Wow, thank you bro. I really appreciate it. As far as how we picked those two songs - it started out as a belly remix but the vocals on the verse sounded awful, so I decided to put Nipsey on there as he is one of my favourites.
      Checked you out too, you have some dope stuff.
      Last edited by DVNIEL; 04-14-2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Wow, thank you bro. I really appreciate it. As far as how we picked those two songs - it started out as a belly remix but the vocals on the verse sounded awful, so I decided to put Nipsey on there as he is one of my favourites.
        Checked you out too, you have some dope stuff.
        Not at all my dude, happy to leave feedback. Hah, it's mad how the process changes as a song progresses, I really like how it turned out down for sure. Nipsey is a tragic case man but he blessed us plenty before he went.

Thank you dude, got your follow, danke. I'm uploading one every 3-4 days just now just to clear the vault, so hopefully there's some stuff ya like in there. It's about 2 months worth of uploads if I stick to that pattern but after that we should consider working together

Z
        Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
          Not at all my dude, happy to leave feedback. Hah, it's mad how the process changes as a song progresses, I really like how it turned out down for sure. Nipsey is a tragic case man but he blessed us plenty before he went.

Thank you dude, got your follow, danke. I'm uploading one every 3-4 days just now just to clear the vault, so hopefully there's some stuff ya like in there. It's about 2 months worth of uploads if I stick to that pattern but after that we should consider working together

Z
          Of course, I'm open to everything.

Comment

Of course, I'm open to everything.
            My dude that's what I like to hear. That Bryson joint in your signature is flames btw, it's a total earworm broski
            Ziggy B

Comment

First off RIP NIP Tha Great.
              This mash up was amazing, perfect verse from nip on the coldest beat. The Belly add in was hell of dope too, you have a real ear for music bro. This was really dope 10/10.

Did you do the beat as well?

Comment

Great choice for a Nipsey verse, my fav song from him
                You got it to fit the beat great, I hate when blends are off beat.
                The vocal quality is also great, usually their is artifacts around vocals but you cleaned it up great
                Never heard the Belly song but was cool, would of thought it was original if I didn't know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by TeedaTeezy202 View Post
                  First off RIP NIP Tha Great.
                  This mash up was amazing, perfect verse from nip on the coldest beat. The Belly add in was hell of dope too, you have a real ear for music bro. This was really dope 10/10.

Did you do the beat as well?
                  Yes the beat is a collab between me and another producer.

- - - Updated - - -
                  Originally posted by martian master View Post
                  Great choice for a Nipsey verse, my fav song from him
                  You got it to fit the beat great, I hate when blends are off beat.
                  The vocal quality is also great, usually their is artifacts around vocals but you cleaned it up great
                  Never heard the Belly song but was cool, would of thought it was original if I didn't know any better.
                  The Nipsey verse was an officially released acapella, that's why it sounds so good. But Belly's part was a DYI acapella and was really hard to mix, I still couldn't get it the way i wanted it to sound.

- - - Updated - - -

Made another Nipsey remix guys. This one I produced solo.

Comment

Working...
                  X