Ziggy B - Raindrops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggy B - Raindrops

Another older one from late 2017, just re-mastered and freshened up a little. I think I made this hook when I first discovered automation of Autotune haha, way too much fun with it

Tried to lyrically make a somewhat fresh take on a well overplayed subject matter, but I'll let you be the judge

Ziggy B

ayy wtf this slaps. you stay dropping content bruh bruh this one is fire bro 5/5

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
      ayy wtf this slaps. you stay dropping content bruh bruh this one is fire bro 5/5
      Thank you brother, the hook is a little 'generic' I suppose but I'm a sucker for effects, hence my T-Pain stannery 10 years ago haha (still the GOAT in my eyes but that's another story...)

EDIT - Btw bruh do I have you on Soundcloud? If not hit me up on there my dude
      Ziggy B

Comment

Ayeeeee! This is Hot fam 100.
        What did you mix the song on?

Comment

Originally posted by TeedaTeezy202 View Post
          Ayeeeee! This is Hot fam 100.
          What did you mix the song on?
          Thank you brother, I have my doubts about certain little segues during the verse but on the whole I'm happy with it

I mix on Mixcraft Pro Studio 8, I bought the upgrade to 9 but still to open the file haha. Just so used to 8 at this point. I know Mixcraft is niche but it does everything I need it to do, and when I studied Sound Engineering I disliked all the 'industry standard' programs except Logic, and I dislike Apple stuff too so I can't even use that lol
          Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
          X