X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teeda Teez - Wassup Wit Em

Let me know what yall think!

Commented on: Ziggy B - Raindrops / Nipsey Hussle & Belly - Mash up track

Ayo brother, got some good and bad, mostly good. Start with the bad though, it's somewhat generic in terms of the subject matter, but not every track has to be Spiritual Lyrical Miracle lol. It was a little plain for me, but didn't bring the track down overall.

That said, there was a vibey, almost different-era feel to not just your delivery, but the ad-libs and beat too. I dunno how to describe it, but like if this was mixed and mastered better, it'd be like a GTA Radio station tune if you get me. I dunno if that's the beat talking but I love the hook equally lol.

I really like Keys for Breakfast too btw. Liked them both on SC. I love the sound of the beats you choose, so different to the modern-stuff. Added you on there too if you wanna hit me back

Z
    Ziggy B

Comment

I Appreciate your feedback alot Zig! and yeah I feel you this is just one of my pop ya shit records just to bring that turnt up motivational vibe to the people. In addition the engineer did not really get the mix completely how I wanted it too so I most def going to take that into consideration. I followed you back SC too going to check out ya catalog later today, hopefully we could connect on something. 100

Comment

Originally posted by TeedaTeezy202 View Post
        I Appreciate your feedback alot Zig! and yeah I feel you this is just one of my pop ya shit records just to bring that turnt up motivational vibe to the people. In addition the engineer did not really get the mix completely how I wanted it too so I most def going to take that into consideration. I followed you back SC too going to check out ya catalog later today, hopefully we could connect on something. 100
        No problem chief, happy to lend an ear. Yeah, it succeeded on that front. Sweet brother, we should for real. I need to know where you find your beats 'cause I'd LOVE to play around with something like that. Alternatively I got half-done loosies and whatnot I can fire your way and see if you feel like blessing 'em. No rush though chief just enjoy your music for now and stay in contact

Z
        Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
        X