Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isolation Mixtape | 15 Tracks, Famous Dex Feature

This ain't isolation bitch welcome to hell

Hi all This is a collaborative effort between myself, @Zimmie @bhawks24 @dub_1600 and [MENTION=88261]StraightCash12[/MENTION]. This is a mixtape we've been working on off and on for a couple months, but the quarantine really let us lock in and get shit done. 15 tracks long with production sourced from YouTube. There is also a feature from Famous Dex () and Hustle Westbrook, a friend of ours. Shoutout @Raw Tune Not A Cartoon for the artwork. Take a listen and leave feed back

Some Highlights:

DatPiff Link
    DatPiff Mobile Link

FeedBack 1
    FeedBack 2
    Last edited by martian master; 04-18-2020, 11:21 AM.

woah, you guys really snapped on this!

Comment

how did you get the famous dex feature? is it unreleased and you added the vocals to your song?

Comment

busy right now will listen later for sure!
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          how did you get the famous dex feature? is it unreleased and you added the vocals to your song?

haha long story

Comment

why wont it let me play. updated. okay it loaded im about to listen. first track slaps ima take my time with this. question im colour blind and i cant tell if the moon is another colour on the cover but it looks pink like the super moon am i correct in saying that? thats dope!. the tape is fire 4.5/5 due to mic issues it aint a 5
            Last edited by Jim Phoenix; 04-18-2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Dope bruh, we gotta lotta rappers on the blog too. I'd be down to share my, as well as other's music from there. Most of us don't take it too seriously but it'd be dope if we got to connect the blog and forum for once. We got a cypher coming out soon featuring a lot of the active blog rappers, although it's not everyone, I'll post it here when it's out.
              Last edited by jsharma17; 04-18-2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
                the tape is fire 4.5/5 due to mic issues it aint a 5
                haha fr man. i record on iphone headphones haha. i couldnt get a mic before the world locked down. everyone else has mics but its hard to get levels right since were all emailing stuff back and forth

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                Dope bruh, we gotta lotta rappers on the blog too. I'd be down to share my, as well as other's music from there. Most of us don't take it too seriously but it'd be dope if we got to connect the blog and forum for once. We got a cypher coming out soon featuring a lot of the active blog rappers, although it's not everyone, I'll post it here when it's out.

yeah we just joke around as well. send me a open if you tryna work lol

Comment

I liked elements of this bruh, Drip Drop is the most immediate out the 4 I peeped, I'd say. You can tell you guys are 'new' to it, in terms of mix and rough edges etc, but there's a real 'team effort' vibe about the whole thing and I respect the hustle to get 15 tracks done. Well done guys
                  Ziggy B

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      haha long story
                      Tell us

Comment

drip drop is like the hardest thing i heard on this forum. the second and third person straight sanpped. i believe one of them was zimmie but the wii sports one really snapped. sht straightcash snapped two. whoever was on tht track yal need to hone in on what yal did there cuz tht sht was real deal fire. i had the same feeling listening to tht i do listening to some lil wayne tracks. props for tht. the rhyme schemes and flow were ridicoulous. props

Comment

Working...
                        X