Ziggy B - Closure (feat. Tamara)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggy B - Closure (feat. Tamara)

Something a little different, a little slow-jam with my female friend from time

Bit of call and response on the second part of the hook, she has a gorgeous voice for real

Ziggy B

your voice and delivery is dope

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
      your voice and delivery is dope
      Thank you brother, proud of my pen on this one, no lie
      Ziggy B

Comment

Very modern sound, you sound good doing it. Only advice I'd give is to master your tracks because i have to turn my volume way up. Other than that this shit is a banger. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by edtheartist View Post
          Very modern sound, you sound good doing it. Only advice I'd give is to master your tracks because i have to turn my volume way up. Other than that this shit is a banger. Good job.
          Thank you dude, much appreciated. I won't lie I play this track myself sometimes just to vibe, probably a good sign haha. A sign of good music or an ego though, that's the question...lol

And yeah, someone said it about Ride Alone too and it's correct, it defos needs a volume boost and that feedback is consistent enough that I'm gonna have to get my Mastering game together. Real talk though, thank you
          Ziggy B

Comment

i think you jammin on this one bro 4.5/5 i prefer ride alone and the track with a lie i think its called. personally just more my preference not that it takes away from the fact you groovy on this ish bro haha. halla at me on my ish im bout to post zig bro

Comment

i can always dig a slow jam i like the vibes top to bottom on this record
              the female background vocals help amplify the vibes/atmosphere of the record structure of the hook is dope

4.5/5

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
              X