Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eYeKwan - Euros

[YTID]

Yo! Whats up HQ fam here's the latest drop of my boy eYeKwan, I need all you guys to go get familiar with his music. If you are a fan of Wayne you most def is going to vibe with eYekwan's music.

Response: Lil Tjay 20/20 Remix / GrungeGang -Playback

Originally posted by TeedaTeezy202 View Post
    [YTID]

Yo! Whats up HQ fam here's the latest drop of my boy eYeKwan, I need all you guys to go get familiar with his music. If you are a fan of Wayne you most def is going to vibe with eYekwan's music.

Response: Lil Tjay 20/20 Remix / GrungeGang -Playback
    That speedy Charlamagne flow (sheeesh) and the aesthetic of the STOP sign holding (so ridiculous its dope) balance out the somewhat generic nature of the lyrics haha, have my like good sir
    Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
      That speedy Charlamagne flow (sheeesh) and the aesthetic of the STOP sign holding (so ridiculous its dope) balance out the somewhat generic nature of the lyrics haha, have my like good sir
      Thanks Ziggy! 100

Comment

this is cool. the lyrics are simple but concise and interesting. and the flow switch is nice. my biggest advice would be to maybe do something tht seperates u as u sound a little generic but u sound talented and ur voice is unique. i would maybe say switc ur flow up more but other than tht its dope. and visuals are nice

Comment

Visuals are dope. I like the little things in the visuals that kind of heat up the song. The flow is nice over that beat too. The song itself is a good chill record and could easily be in somebody's playlist. I won't say to switch anything up to "set yourself apart", just keep making dope music.

Comment

Working...
          X