Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ziggy B - Ride Alone (prod. The Kid Frankie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggy B - Ride Alone (prod. The Kid Frankie)

This is an older one, so apologies if the mix isn't quite as crisp as the newer stuff. When I met my missus at work in 2016, I wrote and recorded this shit the next week haha. I gave it a slight lick of paint but y'know that way when you're SO over a song....saying that, it was the first time I ever went for the quicker flow and liked how it sounded, so it's a bookmark for me in a way. Let me know your thoughts folks

Ziggy B

this is really great overall a polished song the mix is a bit quiet but better then anything i could do regardless and still sounds high quality and well put together regardless i like how you transition to some singing vibes on the second half would like to hear you expand on that sound

overall a incredibly high quality song 9/10 biggest detractor being the mixing which even that is definitely passable and listenable so not a big deal

#FREEVELVET

Comment

this is cool. i like the singing part and your voices. you sound pretty consistent too. and your flow is dope. fast but undertstandable

Comment

I like this man, honestly, them melodies in the second verse really put it together, not much I can say tbh beside good job bro

Comment

damn cuz. ziggy killing shit . i fux with this damn chief. this some fire you cooked up here. i like your style its super authentic and professional. 5/5 im zoning to this . you remind me of drake a little just how you carry your vocals and how professional it sounds . damn now im listening to closure. this shit dope you deserve more views bro. you need to work on promo coz your art is tops bro

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            this is really great overall a polished song the mix is a bit quiet but better then anything i could do regardless and still sounds high quality and well put together regardless i like how you transition to some singing vibes on the second half would like to hear you expand on that sound

overall a incredibly high quality song 9/10 biggest detractor being the mixing which even that is definitely passable and listenable so not a big deal
            Appreciate that massively dude (whilst replying 10 months later lol), but you're absolutely right on the mix. The older stuff I was polishing like this track was building on a castle of sand a little. I think I need to learn to Master, I tweak all these little things in a mix and then ruin that a lil' by making it too quiet. Got a couple of singing tracks on the old SC (Closure and With a Lie), but its something I'll be doing more of moving forward brother.

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
            this is cool. i like the singing part and your voices. you sound pretty consistent too. and your flow is dope. fast but undertstandable
            Fast but understandable is the goal my brother, thank you.

Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
            I like this man, honestly, them melodies in the second verse really put it together, not much I can say tbh beside good job bro
            Thank you chief, just a short, simple burst of energy type of jam. Or marmalade, I dunno.
            Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
            damn cuz. ziggy killing shit . i fux with this damn chief. this some fire you cooked up here. i like your style its super authentic and professional. 5/5 im zoning to this . you remind me of drake a little just how you carry your vocals and how professional it sounds . damn now im listening to closure. this shit dope you deserve more views bro. you need to work on promo coz your art is tops bro
            That's love Jim thank you, my 'promo' is non existent haha, I know that and regular releasing are key to making it as a writer (no desire to be an artist really just having fun with it). You aint wrong and its a part I need to put time and money into shortly. Appreciate you dude
            Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
            X