Artille - Know How the Game Goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artille - Know How the Game Goes

My new single "Know How the Game Goes" is available now on all streaming platforms! No more lovey dovey singy heartbreak bullshit. Just real raw bars and flows. Let me know your thoughts!

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Last edited by Artille; 06-28-2020, 05:24 AM.

Originally posted by Artille View Post
    My new single "Know How the Game Goes" is available now on all streaming platforms! No more lovey dovey singy heartbreak bullshit. Just real raw bars and flows. Let me know your thoughts!

Yoooooo!!! I felt this one, you killed it fam! Wordplay on point, flow is insane, cadence on the hook is in an unique dope pocket. This joint is really dope fam. One of the best songs I heard on here in a long time.

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2

Comment

Originally posted by TeedaTeezy202 View Post
      Yoooooo!!! I felt this one, you killed it fam! Wordplay on point, flow is insane, cadence on the hook is in an unique dope pocket. This joint is really dope fam. One of the best songs I heard on here in a long time.
      Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate that.

Comment

off top this is mixed amazingly, real good quality... demonstrating im the greatest I bless it like A-Choo, okay I see you. The hook going crazy too this top notch maybe my fave song from you. im impressed honestly

Comment

ur voice is unique. ur rhyming really well. i would advise if anything maybe switching it up within songs more cuz it sounds like ur capable of doin tht the caiber ur rhyming at. ur story is cool too. and ur pronunciation is like crispy lol if tht makes sense. reminds me of like a 2007 wayne when u could feel every syllable. the song is cool tho. i would just dvise maybe even adding more rhyme schemes into ur music and really switching it up just cuz u could pull tht off. like a 1999 eminem or even a d6 wayne

Comment

high quality
            clean and crisp flow all the way thru
            unique sound
            can hear you put your heart into the song also
            i like the subtle piano on the beat in contrast with the bass gives a good punch

1:12 - 1:20 one of my fav moments

1:57 - 2:21 another fav momnt

9.5 total

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              i would advise if anything maybe switching it up within songs more cuz it sounds like ur capable of doin tht the caiber ur rhyming at.
              I appreciate that and definitely agree. This song in particular I ride the same rhyme schemes, but the other songs on my album have more variation.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback!

Comment

"i used to be in love buh i think that part of me died"-love that line..really clean mixing on the song, sounds like something you'd definately hear on the radio from an accomplished artist. 5/5

Comment

Awesome track bro. The content was there the hook was on point and verses were dynamic 5/5
                  https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Thank you to everyone for the feedback!

Comment

This is vibes, deff hear the hunger on this joint. Cover hard af too
                      Mixing - 4/5
                      lyrics 5/5

Comment

Working...
                      X