• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teeda Teez ~ Money Going

What it do HQ Fam!
    I hope all has been well with you guys 100
    I released a new single titled " Money Going "
    Good Hustling Music for anyone on a pursuit to get a bag!
    Hope you guys enjoy. Bless up

Sounds pretty professional tbh

Comment

that muffled type intro to your hook was crazy, liked it so much that when it became unmuffled I was lil let down, but its heat nonetheless
      the verse flowing nice too, makes me wanna smoke. def a solid track, nice vibe

Comment

ur voice is nice. its got the slang in it. and ur verses are nice. the best parts about the song imo. the voice is the best part overall to me but the rhyming and lyrics next up. i would advise sticking to tht. maybe making a full song of just bars. just to hear u really go at it. this track is a vibe for sure, but u got potential to be a lyricst in the likes of kodak which imo is top tier in todays game. and u got a big time voice. its nice

Comment

Aye I appreciate that 100.
          Most definitely agree with you
          Shit I'm working on that straight bar track right now!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
          Sounds pretty professional tbh
          Yeah I go to one of the OG engineers in the city. Man I Appreciate That 100

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
          that muffled type intro to your hook was crazy, liked it so much that when it became unmuffled I was lil let down, but its heat nonetheless
          the verse flowing nice too, makes me wanna smoke. def a solid track, nice vibe
          I got you taking not of that bro! I appreciate the feedback for real 100

Comment

[MENTION=85251]TeedaTeezy202[/MENTION]

i saw your music on my facebook feed the otherday LOL shi i aws mind blown bro the fact you reaching the webs authentically like that and getting promo like that is crazy bro mad props to you for that

the song is fire as fuck professional sounding got that new age vibe to it i can hear the VINTAGE C2/D2 wayne in your flow as well both would def catch ears in our era of music

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              @TeedaTeezy202

i saw your music on my facebook feed the otherday LOL shi i aws mind blown bro the fact you reaching the webs authentically like that and getting promo like that is crazy bro mad props to you for that

the song is fire as fuck professional sounding got that new age vibe to it i can hear the VINTAGE C2/D2 wayne in your flow as well both would def catch ears in our era of music
              Yeah Bro I'm Legit I cuts no corners ya hear me 100.
              I can most def hear the C2/D2/ aesthetic of the track, remind me of "Hustler Musik"

Comment

Really digging this joint bro. The beat is great and you did your thing on it. Quality production on here and a good listen. 4.5/5

Comment

Nice I'm getting dom kennedy vibes. Clean mix and production is wavy 5/5
                  https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

I'm digging this one! The hook is catchy, verses are decent, mixing is really good, and the beat is fire! Good work bro!

4/5

Comment

nice smooth flow...yeah i'm definitely catching some wayne vibes from ur voice 4.5/5

Comment

Working...
                      X