My New Tape, The Re-Up, Out Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Tape, The Re-Up, Out Now!

The tape features some guys from here, Martian (PRA$H) and Zimmie (Yung Zimmie) as well guys from the blog. We have tons of blog rappers and I wanted to finally bridge that gap. Anyway, here's my new tape: https://soundcloud.com/user-395987404/sets/lm-the-reup

In terms of the name, I started out as a meme rapper with friends but I started to actually enjoy it as a hobby. I'm not trying to blow up, just a fun thing to do.

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...ney-going.html
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...x-feature.html

I liked the Wayne sampled you used at the start.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by FreeCV View Post
      I liked the Wayne sampled you used at the start.
      Thanks, he's obviously my biggest inspiration haha. I'd also list clipse, juelz, jadakiss, and jeezy as my other inspirations.

Comment

The I Dont Like The Look freestyle was hard

Comment

just heard this. i love the pussy monster song. cool story and the autotune throughout the whole tape is nice. ur words are nice. u got double entendres and stuff and the fact u can stop the beat twice and pull it off is impressive. means u really sayin something. im interested in seeing ur deveolpment. ur voice is light right now but im sure thts cuz i would imagine ur early into rapping. kinda like a young lil wayne. ur beat choice is fun tho. nice tape. ur lyrical style is bold. tht slow flow takes strong words to pull off like a literally prime lil wayne but ur doin it. props

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
            just heard this. i love the pussy monster song. cool story and the autotune throughout the whole tape is nice. ur words are nice. u got double entendres and stuff and the fact u can stop the beat twice and pull it off is impressive. means u really sayin something. im interested in seeing ur deveolpment. ur voice is light right now but im sure thts cuz i would imagine ur early into rapping. kinda like a young lil wayne. ur beat choice is fun tho. nice tape. ur lyrical style is bold. tht slow flow takes strong words to pull off like a literally prime lil wayne but ur doin it. props
            Thanks man, yeah I'm still pretty young so my voice still developing lol. I try to put a heavy emphasis on lyricism but I still need to improve my delivery. Thanks for the solid feedback!

Comment

damn i went stupid on dont like the look of it

tape goes hard you needed a better artwork bruh

but the songs themselves go hard you got that vintage hip hop vibe to you
              thinking bout us goes hard reminds me of some wiz khalifa type tracks from back in the days haha
              also why you dissed them boys on on the ontro

fav tracks
              loose change
              thinkin bout us

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                damn i went stupid on dont like the look of it

tape goes hard you needed a better artwork bruh

but the songs themselves go hard you got that vintage hip hop vibe to you
                thinking bout us goes hard reminds me of some wiz khalifa type tracks from back in the days haha
                also why you dissed them boys on on the ontro

fav tracks
                loose change
                thinkin bout us
                Lmfao thanks man, yeah the artwork will get better. In terms of the disses, there's a lot of beef on the blog side. I dissed them and the rest is history lol. Controversy sells

Comment

Working...
                X