• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love Song and patienS - S (rough)

we byke

Let me know what yall think

SPOILERhttps://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...game-goes.html

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...ney-going.html

You would are a dope writer, if you could have a talent female to sing the "love song" you got a hit.

Comment

you always been one my favs on studio you got a unique song and a authentic energy to you always fcking with that
      only criticism is probs the sound quality sounds a lil rough i remember u told me you recorded your music on your phone in your car
      so on that basis shits mad impressive cause you making better music then dudes with full set ups but damn i could see a proper set ups shooting your music to the moon

track 1
      bars chill vibe overall solid song "got a whip no ceilings and its wayne nin my ATRACK"
      track 2
      always a sucka for some RNB love song type vibes and this a stand out track all together fucking with it heavy bro

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by TeedaTeezy202 View Post
        You would are a dope writer, if you could have a talent female to sing the "love song" you got a hit.
        yeah bro one of my goals is to be a ghost writer tbh, and you think it should be a female on the hook of long song? I never thought of it that way... maybe so ill try and see
        Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        you always been one my favs on studio you got a unique song and a authentic energy to you always fcking with that
        only criticism is probs the sound quality sounds a lil rough i remember u told me you recorded your music on your phone in your car
        so on that basis shits mad impressive cause you making better music then dudes with full set ups but damn i could see a proper set ups shooting your music to the moon

track 1
        bars chill vibe overall solid song "got a whip no ceilings and its wayne nin my ATRACK"
        track 2
        always a sucka for some RNB love song type vibes and this a stand out track all together fucking with it heavy bro

broooo, I'l be honest thats real dope for you to say I be in and out of here so much man I aint eem know if people really remember me dropping in here fr, lots of good work came out these forums

and yeah man I recorded these in the car too im tryna find a good studio to go to where I just moved too ill re-record these and and get to work on alot of stuff once that happens, these are from an album ive got done just wanna record it properly.

Shit if ya know me, you know I love bars so like the first song

you roaches keep popping up
        im knowing yall cosby friends. (cockroach was a character in the cosby show who always popped up at the house)
        cause im so appealing [a pill in (what cosby was into) and theres more to this]
        I don't look like no lick, its the drip so hard I damn near look like a liquid

Comment

Working...
        X